Official Roll Call: Who will be in attendance...?

Chilly

I expect I am going. Got time off scheduled for Sat/Sun/Mon and Southwest flight booked ($30/way + taxes/fees/etc). No game ticket yet but that has never stopped me in past. Should have asked someone to get one for me but work always tells me "not sure" until well past ticket getting date last few years.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm going to the game, staying at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Airport Galleria. Not sure if I'll make the tailgate. I always intend to but either forget to sign up or end up not having enough time.

If you need a reminder just ask someone to call you. Someone is usually at tailgate by wakeup time even for a late game.

I am going. Boss said I got time off now I just need to keep job.

I got a cheap flight on SW going up Saturday returning Monday to BWI.

Now if I can just find where I saved my details.

Unlike SDS I do not need tickets - I need ticket, just one. I may try the wait until after kickoff with scalpers this year since I am paying for rental car and plane rather than driving.

If you need a reminder just ask someone to call you. Someone is usually at tailgate by wakeup time even for a late game.

I am going. Boss said I got time off now I just need to keep job.

I got a cheap flight on SW going up Saturday returning Monday to BWI.

Now if I can just find where I saved my details.

Unlike SDS I do not need tickets - I need ticket, just one. I may try the wait until after kickoff with scalpers this year since I am paying for rental car and plane rather than driving.

Dang wish I'd known I coulda got you one early before they went on sale to public. Sorry.

I am hoping to at least swing by the Lot to meet people. JayRosen is the only one I actually know because many moons ago we worked at the same company.

I am hoping to at least swing by the Lot to meet people. JayRosen is the only one I actually know because many moons ago we worked at the same company.

You will find you "know" many more people there - you've just never met...

Dang wish I'd known I coulda got you one early before they went on sale to public. Sorry.

Should have asked someone but had not got time off in time. It is the way work is with tests and such. Each year it gets closer and closer to me not being able to go. Jack and Steve both offered to pick up a ticket but it does not really make a big difference anyways since I am a single and singles are easy to get. Pairs are easier to buy on net but most are not looking to break a set.

I'm going to the game, staying at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Airport Galleria. Not sure if I'll make the tailgate. I always intend to but either forget to sign up or end up not having enough time.

I don't understand, its a 3:00 game, you better be there! :lol:

just bring your entire party. The lot is huge and you can choose to mingle at your leisure. I doubt wherever you are at they have port-a-pots, raffles, food and drinks all ready to go...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...