AFC East predictions

Here goes:

@NE....Win (we shock em)

TB...... Win

NO......Win

@Miami....Loss (close, we lose in ot, after obtaining big heads in the previous three weeks)

Cleve......Win (our heads are much smaller this week)

@NYJ......Win (5-1, again)

@Carolina..Loss (uh oh, here we go again.......)

not this time!

Houston....Win

@Titans....Win

@Jaguars...Loss (we were due)

Miami......Win (we remember week 4)

NYJ......Win (team is on all cylinders now)

@KC...Loss (ok, we stumble a bit)

NE...Loss ( " " " " " ")

Atl..Win

Indy..Win (we get this one to get in)

Finishish 11-5 Still only good enough for a wild card, as NE takes the division @ 12-4,

Miami will be, are you ready? 7-9

and The Jets bring up the pack finishing at 5-11

Bills will win the Wild Card Playoff, win a Divisional Playoff game, and lose in the Championship

on the road. to you guessed it, NE, who will then go on to lose the SB to Philly.

You heard it hear first.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here goes:

@NE....Win (we shock em)

TB...... Win

NO......Win

@Miami....Loss (close, we lose in ot, after obtaining big heads in the previous three weeks)

not this time!

Houston....Win

@Titans....Win

NE...Loss ( " " " " " ")

Atl..Win

Finishish 11-5 Still only good enough for a wild card, as NE takes the division @ 12-4,

Bills will win the Wild Card Playoff, win a Divisional Playoff game, and lose in the Championship

on the road. to you guessed it, NE, who will then go on to lose the SB to Philly.

You heard it hear first.

Oh, and I forgot, we win the SuperBowl next year.

I love your optimism but none of those 6 teams will be a push over & NO win is a lock.

Never said they'd be easy, but I can settle for 7 locks instead of 6. :rolleyes:

Oh, and I forgot, we win the SuperBowl next year.

That's what I'm talking about! You----> :wacko:

Pats 11-5

Jets 9-7

Dolphins 9-7

Bills 5-11 ...and gool 'ol loser Dick Jauron looks like Bernie Madoff heading towards his car with security.

Sorry, but Dick has given me no signs this offseason that he's willing to change his losing approach. In 2010, the last of the Jauron supporters will learn that it was Jauron's coaching and not the players fault.

The way I see it shaking out

1st- Pats 11-5

2nd- Bills 8-8

2nd- Jets 8-8

3rd- Fins 7-9

The Jets D and running game carries them to a 8-8 record.

The Bills start off slow (3-5 or 2-6) but end strong (5-3 or 6-2) due to improvement from Trent and the o-line

The Fins take a step back after the two steps forward due to Pennington getting injured and Henne having to step in.

The Pats Win the division but aren't as dominant as usual (they begin a decline of a dynasty)

09/14 @ New England Patriots (W)--if it wasn't the season opener, I wouldn't have half the confidence

09/20 TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS (W)

09/27 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS (W)

10/04 @ Miami Dolphins (W)

10/11 CLEVELAND BROWNS (W)

10/18 @ New York Jets (W)

10/25 @ Carolina Panthers (L)

11/01 HOUSTON TEXANS (W)

11/08 BYE

11/15 @ Tennessee Titans (L)

11/22 @ Jacksonville Jaguars (W)

11/29 MIAMI DOLPHINS (W)

12/03 NEW YORK JETS (Toronto) (L)--We're ever doomed to lose in Toronto.

12/13 @ Kansas City Chiefs (W)

12/20 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (L)

12/27 @ Atlanta Falcons (W)

01/03 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (W)

There you have it, 12-4, 4-2 in the division, good enough for first place.

I got 6 games locked in, if the non-locks go the other way, we're looking at 10-6, 3-3 in the division.

Yeah, going through the schedule that looks about right, anywhere between 10-6 and 12-4 this year, no better, no worse.

The Bills will be lucky to go 6-10. You may be overlooking the fact that the same coaching triumvirate is still in place at OBD.

Here goes:

@NE....Win (we shock em)

TB...... Win

NO......Win

not this time!

Houston....Win

@Titans....Win

NE...Loss ( " " " " " ")

Atl..Win

You heard it hear first.

I am not sure about the Saints But I lke your picks! We will go to the playoffs...!!

The Texans took the Bills to the wire in Buffalo two years ago. Now i know Buffalo has improved a lot since then(atleast i hope so) but so has the Texans. They are by no means a lock for anyone this year.

Also Atlanta in Atlanta at the end of the year is going to be a fight. Atlanta will probably be fighting it out with New Orleans for the division. So that game will be hard as hell.

I like you optimism. And you atleat provide thought and reason. And at this point it is all speculation. But to me the team that drops way off this year is the Tennesse Titans.

I like 9-7 for this team maybe 10-6. Hell i would take 8-8 as long as it is meaningfull football in January.

I would like to start with a win over the Patriots....That will set the tone for this franchise this season.

I am not sure about the Saints But I lke your picks! We will go to the playoffs...!!

Thanks Gr8P, I will make sure to cite your support when they all come in. BTW,

what does your handle mean? Some kind of great ape? I likes it, you should have

mighty joe or something as your avatar.

I don't really get the fear of the Saints. IMO, that's a very winnable game. They were 8-8 with a terrible defense. They don't have their starting DEs for that game & I think on defense, our dbs matchup very well with their receivers. That should be a win IMO.

I'm sorry, I just can't be optimistic about this year. DJ is still here, the defense didn't upgrade at LB or free safety, the O-line is a HUGE question mark right now, especially LT, Lynch is suspended 3 games, and we have a ticking time bomb at WR. Not to mention that our division has improved around us. Here's how I see it.

New England - 12-4, Brady and a younger faster defense lay waste to us twice.

New York - 10-6, The Jets defense is going to be nasty and will take Edwards out at least once.

Miami - 9-7, Tougher schedule will bring Miami back a bit.

Buffalo - 5-11, The line is going to be atrocious and the defense is still a farce. We have a pass happy OC and no pass blocking. If TO doesn't get the ball often it's going to be very very bad. We're going to run no-huddle? Why? So we can punt faster and put the defesne ont he field more?? Here's better question, if you ARE going to run a no-huddle why the hell would you tell people about it in April????? Especially when you play the Pats* in week 1??? Why not just fax them the gameplan while you're at it.

Hate away, but I see zero reasons for optimism this year.

You heard it hear here first.

Not sure whether to criticize your poor grammar or wishful thinking.

Cooooookieeeee... :ph34r:

I'm sorry, I just can't be optimistic about this year. DJ is still here, the defense didn't upgrade at LB or free safety, the O-line is a HUGE question mark right now, especially LT, Lynch is suspended 3 games, and we have a ticking time bomb at WR. Not to mention that our division has improved around us. Here's how I see it.

New York - 10-6, The Jets defense is going to be nasty and will take Edwards out at least once.

Buffalo - 5-11, The line is going to be atrocious and the defense is still a farce. We have a pass happy OC and no pass blocking. If TO doesn't get the ball often it's going to be very very bad. We're going to run no-huddle? Why? So we can punt faster and put the defesne ont he field more?? Here's better question, if you ARE going to run a no-huddle why the hell would you tell people about it in April????? Especially when you play the Pats* in week 1??? Why not just fax them the gameplan while you're at it.

Not sure NY will be that good. Other than that I think you're pretty close.

Buffalo's pass blocking may surprise us all and be better than expected this year. I'm more worried that the coaching triumvirate from last year is still here this year.

The reason for the no huddle is because of the oline. I feel that the coaches think that the no huddle will make it harder for coaches to blitz an o-line that needs to gel. Fair criticisms there is defiantly a lot to be concerned about but I think you are overrating the Jets a bit rookie QB with no one to throw to won't get them 10 wins.

Not sure whether to criticize your poor grammar or wishful thinking.

Cooooookieeeee... :lol:

You know, you got a point hear. What could I have been tinking.

Seriously though, yes, it might very well be wishful

thinking, but I really see no reason why we can't win the majority of our games this season.

I don't want to hear the crap about, well we still have DJ as or head coach, he doesn't suit

up and play, and I realize that he doesn't have to and can still f things up, but he will get

it right this year.

BTW, I predicted the Penguins to win the Stanley Cup in Seven :ph34r: , just thought that I would throw that

out there.

The reason for the no huddle is because of the oline. I feel that the coaches think that the no huddle will make it harder for coaches to blitz an o-line that needs to gel. Fair criticisms there is defiantly a lot to be concerned about but I think you are overrating the Jets a bit rookie QB with no one to throw to won't get them 10 wins.

See and I think the opposite. One of the keys to running the no huddle successfully is having a line who has chemistry and works together well along with a center who can call out protections on the fly and adjust on the move.

As for the Jets I don't think Sanchez is going to throw the ball more than 10-15 times a game. They are going to run the hell out of the ball and play solid, aggressive defense. Baltimore's been making the playoffs with Kyle Boller, Steve McNair, a rookie in Joe Flacco and just about every other conglomeration of lousy QB in the world so I don't think that's new to Ryan. Sanchez's job will be to not screw up and captialize on field position the defense gets them.

See and I think the opposite. One of the keys to running the no huddle successfully is having a line who has chemistry and works together well along with a center who can call out protections on the fly and adjust on the move.

As for the Jets I don't think Sanchez is going to throw the ball more than 10-15 times a game. They are going to run the hell out of the ball and play solid, aggressive defense. Baltimore's been making the playoffs with Kyle Boller, Steve McNair, a rookie in Joe Flacco and just about every other conglomeration of lousy QB in the world so I don't think that's new to Ryan. Sanchez's job will be to not screw up and captialize on field position the defense gets them.

The Jets are going to struggle more than you think. Unhappy running backs, a new rookie QB, new coach, new system. It all adds up to a long season.

I can see the Bills going 9-7, going 3-3 in the division, 2-2 against the NFC South, winning at home, losing away and going 4-2 against the rest losing to Tennessee and Indy.