PC run amok

As a retired Superintendent of Schools in upstate NY, I believe this woman's action will reverse the good feelings from any number of good things that have happened in that district in the past several years. One unthinking moment, followed by a lot of stubborn moments, could end careers...and maybe that should be what happens....

Ah, "educators". I guess teaching kids "how not to do things" is just as important as anything else. Dude has power trip issues, like too many people in that particular business.

They probably should have more classes in "tolerance". :wallbash:

As a retired Superintendent of Schools in upstate NY, I believe this woman's action will reverse the good feelings from any number of good things that have happened in that district in the past several years. One unthinking moment, followed by a lot of stubborn moments, could end careers...and maybe that should be what happens....

Exactamondo! Also see: "Have You Ever Been Tased" thread.

Ah, "educators". I guess teaching kids "how not to do things" is just as important as anything else. Dude has power trip issues, like too many people in that particular business.

Correctamongo!

I've seen many more college profs with power trip issues than HS teachers. HS teachers are held to some accountability. College profs aren't. Lots of profs i ran into were the "i got my ass kicked daily as a kid" types.