White throwback unis are coming

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!

I love the blue number with red outline, and the red & blue stripes are great! :lol:

Whoa! Didn't the red and blue stripes have outlines (blue on the red, red on the blue)? Don't tell me they got lazy and left out that detail...

Whoa! Didn't the red and blue stripes have outlines (blue on the red, red on the blue)? Don't tell me they got lazy and left out that detail...

Yeah, I'm not digging the sleeve stripes. Wish they'd done a mirror of the home jerseys, with blue stripes outlined in red.

Still an order of magnitude better than the current road gear, though. Add the AFL 50th patch, and I may even be convinced to buy one ... and I haven't bought a jersey in at least two years, maybe three.

Yeah, I'm not digging the sleeve stripes. Wish they'd done a mirror of the home jerseys, with blue stripes outlined in red.

This really ticks me off...if it's Reebok to blame, a pox on their house. If it's the Bills, well...they've had enough poxes to deal with over the years.

Anywho, somebody's being lazy here, and I don't don't like it! :lol:

Don't get me wrong... I love Moorman. But, am I the only one that wishes we didn't always seem to have a punter represent our team?

it is kinda sad that the only player on our team thats an all-pro is the punter, but at least we have someone on our team thats one of the best at what he does

I'm sure the jersey's will get tweaked a little bit from now and their scheduled release.

I hope so, but doubt it. I really like the jersey look -even without the correct sleeve striping, but those pants stripes? S'up with that?!