WARNING: Lebron didn't shake hands after the game!

It was a bad move on LeBron's part. But given his rep, he won't be raked over the coals too much.

I would suspect that there will be plenty of players next year calling him a sore loser on the court, just to get in his head and mess with his game. I know I woud be. Punk.

It was a bad move on LeBron's part. But given his rep, he won't be raked over the coals too much.

It's only been talked about on every sports television and sports radio show for the past 3 days. Annnddd he's being summoned to meet with NBA Commissioner David Stern.

Note: This is getting as much attention at Janet flashing the Super Bowl.

It's only been talked about on every sports television and sports radio show for the past 3 days. Annnddd he's being summoned to meet with NBA Commissioner David Stern.

Uh oh, a "sit down" with the NBA Commish. B-)

Then again, if Stern is anything like Sir Roger, LeBron can expect nothing to happen to him. :devil:

I would guess that it's actually the other way around.

On a side note, I bet that Cavs fans are getting sick and tired of seeing that Yankee cap on his head.

The not shaking hands thing was one thing, but not talking to the media after the game was a bad move...then his "apology" the next day made it even worse.

"Not shaking hands with the people who just beat you is not bad sportsmanship."......actually thats kind of exactly what it is.

DISCLAIMER: I am a Magic fan, so maybe I'm a little biased.

On a side note, I bet that Cavs fans are getting sick and tired of seeing that Yankee cap on his head.

The not shaking hands thing was one thing, but not talking to the media after the game was a bad move...then his "apology" the next day made it even worse.

"Not shaking hands with the people who just beat you is not bad sportsmanship."......actually thats kind of exactly what it is.

DISCLAIMER: I am a Magic fan, so maybe I'm a little biased.

;)

And by the way shaking hands after a game can be a great way to be very "unsportman like" after a bad loss... I loved to say to the other team SOB "you suck bastard" with a huge smile after a game when i played competitive baseball!

Okay, so what? He didn't shake hands after the game. Is it really THAT bad? I mean, I feel for him if he's that close and loses to a 1 year wonder like Orlando. He probably wanted to go someplace and clear his head, or possibly get right to work on the next season. Who knows? But the bottom line is he didn't shake hands after the game and people are so quick and so intense to bash him.

He didn't shake hands. BIG FREAKIN' DEAL! There's a lot more that's wrong with sports than Lebron James not shaking hands after losing the NBA Semi-Finals.

Speculation seems to be that LeBron was pissed toward the end of the game, as the Magic kept chucking up three point shots, despite having the game well at hand. You could see, at the end, he was pissed at Howard. So, what is worse, one team running up the score, or the other being pissed about it? I don't blame the Magic, but I don't blame Lebron either.

Honestly, I don't think this is a big deal, or casts any doubts about sportsmanship. If a human being doesn't want to shake anothers' hand, no big deal. It is a meaingless geture, if you don't mean it. As, for not talking with the media, again, who cares? I don't really need to hear him run through all the cliches', and if he wanted to blast his coach and teammates (which would have been justified IMO) it would have been really poor sportsmanship. So, it is a no win situtaion for him, the way I see it. He played his ass off in the playoffs, was upset that it ended short of his goals, and chose to say nothing...

I love the NHL too. At the end of every playoff series, the players lineup and shake hands. And every time this happens, every announcer, doing any of these games, says the cliche "this is one of the great things about hockey, these guys go end to end, seven games, trying to run eachother into the boards, but, in the end, it is a gentlemens' game".... but you know what, if you see that 100's of times, it is just another meaningless gesture, and doesn't really say anything about sportsmanship, only about rules.