When You Can Snatch The Pebble From My Hand

H2o

or hand the pebble to her snatch? There used to be poem about snatching a kiss and vice versa.

Reminds me of that old Ohio joke:

I can't remember if I was Dayton a girl from Eaton or Eaton a girl from Dayton.

GO BILLS!!!

As the buddha says: when a man must take a dump to save his life, not even ten thousand flaming monkeys may stop him.

You have to bring in a martial arts expert to learn hand fighting? Really? I thought they still taught defenses how to hand fight over and over again with endless drills and a lot of hands on coaching.

As the buddha says: when a man must take a dump to save his life, not even ten thousand flaming monkeys may stop him.

You have to bring in a martial arts expert to learn hand fighting? Really? I thought they still taught defenses how to hand fight over and over again with endless drills and a lot of hands on coaching.

that would be NFL caliber coaching staffs

Dick does not want to encourage anything close to roughhousing and fighting :lol:

a sad day. Can't believe he hung himself.

Larry King knows a guy who knows a guy that said the "Kung Fu" actor's death was NOT a suicide.

A member of the emergency crew who was called to the hotel after a maid found Carradine told CNN that a yellow nylon rope was tied around the actor's neck and a black rope was around his genitals. Police later confirmed that information.

Investigators found no sign of a forced entry into Carradine's room, Bangkok Police Lt. Colonel Pirom Chanpirom said.

:lol:

Larry King knows a guy who knows a guy that said the "Kung Fu" actor's death was NOT a suicide.

A member of the emergency crew who was called to the hotel after a maid found Carradine told CNN that a yellow nylon rope was tied around the actor's neck and a black rope was around his genitals. Police later confirmed that information.

Investigators found no sign of a forced entry into Carradine's room, Bangkok Police Lt. Colonel Pirom Chanpirom said.

:thumbsup:

Freaky old dude was just trying to find a new way to spank it. :devil: