T.O.s Twitter Shocker!!

JB_55

T.O. should try looking at a 'gated' community, unless he actually wants the 'drama', the fans, and the media camped outside his house.

He'll probably end up in one of the townhouses in the Briarwood area, with the rest of the rookies and 'short timers'.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what was TO's motivation to "out" (a-hem) these people who chose not to rent him their home?

Remember, it's T.O.. He lives for drama and he'll need an excuse to get out of Buffalo after one year, so he wants to paint Buffalo as being against him and that he's just so misunderstood. I wonder if he's ever heard the concept of "turning the other cheek".

Remember, it's T.O.. He lives for drama and he'll need an excuse to get out of Buffalo after one year, so he wants to paint Buffalo as being against him and that he's just so misunderstood. I wonder if he's ever heard the concept of "turning the other cheek".

I wonder if you've ever heard the concept of tin foil hats... :devil:

i do wonder whether you're taking this a little too serious.

jw

I live on Deer Run and the house he's looking at is nice, but it's close to the corner of Jewett Holmwood. So it's going to be noisy with traffic anyway. I would think the owner would want anyone to rent it because it's been on the market a while. I wouldn't mind him being in the neighborhood, as long as he doesn't do situps in my driveway, welcome!

Of course they don't want to RENT to him. What do they do if he trashes the house? Even if there's a security deposit to cover the damages, you still have to deal with the hassle of getting everything repaired.

Seriously, there are a lot of really nice houses on the market in Orchard Park in the $250-$300K range. Why doesn't he just buy a house?

This is probably too close to the stadium:

http://hfe.buffaloniagarahomes.com/propert...operty_type=RES

This is about 5 miles away, probably just about right:

http://buffalonews.re.adicio.com/propertie...amp;qSearchTab=

and away we go ...

linky

there'll be more based on his amusing account about the search following practice. if nothing, this is all quite entertaining from the normal mundane (mundanity?) minicamps.

jw

Hey, what are you doing in Kansas City? Did the OTAs move there :devil:

This is awesome. T.O. is Tweeting about every little silly thing, plus calling out property owners in the process.

Is this the retard rodeo Alaska Darin is always talking about?

Pretty soon we'll know what kind of toilet paper T.O. uses and what brand of toothpaste is responsible for his pearly whites.

I live on Deer Run and the house he's looking at is nice, but it's close to the corner of Jewett Holmwood. So it's going to be noisy with traffic anyway. I would think the owner would want anyone to rent it because it's been on the market a while. I wouldn't mind him being in the neighborhood, as long as he doesn't do situps in my driveway, welcome!

Obviously you weren't consulted. Might want to make that known at the next Association meeting.

the Listing Agent said TO never toured the property.

Would you rent a place blind?

Why visit the place, really like what you see and have your heart set on it, and then find out that the residents don't want you there?

the Listing Agent said TO never toured the property.

Would you rent a place blind?

t.o. explained that he didn't tour the place, but had his own real estate agent and pablo, his body guard, make the initial visit, after which they were informed of the owner's concerns, which were then relayed to t.o.

jw