T.O.s Twitter Shocker!!

JB_55

t.o. explained that he didn't tour the place, but had his own real estate agent and pablo, his body guard, make the initial visit, after which they were informed of the owner's concerns, which were then relayed to t.o.

jw

I thought the "residents" of Deer Run, i.e. the people who actually live there, who didn't want him, not the owners. I'm sure the "drama" of collecting a rent check is too much for them. :devil:

But hey, it's their property and they're free to do what they want with it. But if what "need therapy" said is correct, they're fools for refusing to rent a home that they can't sell. It would definitely increase it's "value," having been inhabited by TO.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the owners may have been right.

Look at the drama that's ensued about the speculation of drama that could have ensued if he actually moved in.

Did he ask Kenny if can crash in the Pinto?

This is awesome. T.O. is Tweeting about every little silly thing, plus calling out property owners in the process.

Is this the retard rodeo Alaska Darin is always talking about?

Pretty soon we'll know what kind of toilet paper T.O. uses and what brand of toothpaste is responsible for his pearly whites.

I saw a twit where he stated that he is a huge supporter of the Cottonelle moist flushable wipes.

Of course they don't want to RENT to him. What do they do if he trashes the house? Even if there's a security deposit to cover the damages, you still have to deal with the hassle of getting everything repaired.

Then why do they have it listed as a rental, as well as to buy?

I live on Deer Run and the house he's looking at is nice, but it's close to the corner of Jewett Holmwood. So it's going to be noisy with traffic anyway. I would think the owner would want anyone to rent it because it's been on the market a while. I wouldn't mind him being in the neighborhood, as long as he doesn't do situps in my driveway, welcome!

Too bad everyone isn't as opened minded as you. If only you didn't "need therapy" ;)

Because they'd rather sell it, but for cash flow purposes will settle for renting it. (To anyone but T.O. :beer:)

Maybe they're just racist. Or, perhaps they don't follow sports, and think TO is Irish...hence the drama comment. ;)

I'm kidding about both, of course.

Maybe they're just racist. Or, perhaps they don't follow sports, and think TO is Irish...hence the drama comment. ;)

I'm kidding about both, of course.

Actually, I can understand why some property owners are wary of renting to some of the younger players - Marshawn constantly parks his multiple cars on the lawn despite association rules, and Travis Henry used to leave his barking pitbulls unattended in the garage for days (with a bag of food, I'm guessing), then come home and hose the dog schitt to the curb and leave it there.

I seriously doubt there'd be any problem at all renting to Terrell Owens - I know I'd rent to him in a minute - but there is that reputation of a 'media circus' that accompanies him wherever he goes.

Guest dog14787
Actually, I can understand why some property owners are wary of renting to some of the younger players - Marshawn constantly parks his multiple cars on the lawn despite association rules, and Travis Henry used to leave his barking pitbulls unattended in the garage for days (with a bag of food, I'm guessing), then come home and hose the dog schitt to the curb and leave it there.

I seriously doubt there'd be any problem at all renting to Terrell Owens - I know I'd rent to him in a minute - but there is that reputation of a 'media circus' that accompanies him wherever he goes.

Seems to me, just having T.O. living in the house for awhile would increase the houses appeal and value.

After listening closely to TO's comments on the house renting incident, he states that he received a report stating that the home owners did not want to rent to him because it may cause "drama" in the area. So he didn't talk to the home owners directly, only heard the information second hand. I am willing to bet the VH1 has a role in this whole incident. They may be the ones who gave TO the "report" on the home front and in turn are trying to make a story out of it for their show.

At first I thought a reality show about TO, being mostly filmed in Buffalo, would be a good thing, but now I am seriously beginning to doubt that. So far they have hired extra's to greet TO at the airport and NF, making Buffalo look kind of lame IMO. And then they organize TO getting the key to the city, again lame IMO. And now this whole possibly dreamed up or exaggerated story (btw the home owner denies the incident.) The president of VH1 is a Buff State graduate, so I hope he would want to show Buffalo in a positive light. But it's all about ratings, we shall see....

After listening closely to TO's comments on the house renting incident, he states that he received a report stating that the home owners did not want to rent to him because it may cause "drama" in the area. So he didn't talk to the home owners directly, only heard the information second hand. I am willing to bet the VH1 has a role in this whole incident. They may be the ones who gave TO the "report" on the home front and in turn are trying to make a story out of it for their show.

At first I thought a reality show about TO, being mostly filmed in Buffalo, would be a good thing, but now I am seriously beginning to doubt that. So far they have hired extra's to greet TO at the airport and NF, making Buffalo look kind of lame IMO. And then they organize TO getting the key to the city, again lame IMO. And now this whole possibly dreamed up or exaggerated story (btw the home owner denies the incident.) The president of VH1 is a Buff State graduate, so I hope he would want to show Buffalo in a positive light. But it's all about ratings, we shall see....

Per Wawrow's AP story (and his post earlier in this thread), the real-estate agent and Owens' bodyguard looked at the property. The agent was the one who used the word "drama."

he says he got the information from his trusted body guard Pablo and his own real estate agent. extras at the airport, i'm told, were NOT hired. home owner does not deny the incident, home owner's real estate agent does.

jw

ADD: and Lori beat me to it. little slow today, i guess.

Per Wawrow's AP story (and his post earlier in this thread), the real-estate agent and Owens' bodyguard looked at the property. The agent was the one who used the word "drama."

Hence the use of the word "may" in my post. And it would not surprise me one bit...

Edit:

extras at the airport, i'm told, were NOT all hired. home owner does not deny the incident, home owner's real estate agent does.

home owner does not deny the incident, home owner's real estate agent does.

6 of one, half dozen of the other...

Hence the use of the word "may" in my post. And it would not surprise me one bit...

Edit:

extras at the airport, i'm told, were NOT all hired. home owner does not deny the incident, home owner's real estate agent does.

6 of one, half dozen of the other...

Hey: I would strongly suggest that when copying my post in your response that you do NOT change it by adding in a word, thus altering the meaning of what I wrote. I did not write "all." You inserted it. And that's plain wrong.

My post read:

he says he got the information from his trusted body guard Pablo and his own real estate agent. extras at the airport, i'm told, were NOT hired. home owner does not deny the incident, home owner's real estate agent does.

jw

ADD: and Lori beat me to it. little slow today, i guess.

jw