Good morning TBD'ers

njsue

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This place used to be a big family where a person might get kidded over something but not belittled and flamed.

107009[/snapback]

But if you look at the history of the thread - who did the kidding and who did the belittling & flaming first?

Ok, I read the first page, but what I have to say is:

"Holy crap you have to be kidding me"

The point of the other thread wasnt that she got flamed for asking a question. It was that she got ripped on by TWO posts at first, and then turned into a truck-driver mouthed, immature brat. Sorry to those that are friends with her, but go read HER posts in that thread.

I swear, if my, or Thilog, or Bib, Ramius, AussieW, etc, etc, etc, had asked that SAME question, we would have got ragged on, and then said "oh, shut up guys". and thats the end of it.

GROW SOME THICKER SKIN, SUE.

You got ripped on by two posts in that thread (after, mind you, some one actually answered your ridiculously stupid question) and then you started threating to dump beers on people at the tailgate, using the :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley, and being plain old RUDE, and yet telling everyone ELSE waht jerks they were.

Get over it...

Jeez. If everyone who has EVER gotten flamed on here flew off the handle as easy as you did, there would be no one left.

Hopefully, sue will take the advice I just emailed her and not stay away. I told her that she can't let the azzholes win. So there.

:(

P.S. Say "hi" to Melody for me.  <_<

105579[/snapback]

See, this is bullcrap. It really is.

And i hate to bring this up, but its because she is a woman.

GO LOOK AT THAT THREAD - READ EVERY POST - and THEN TELL ME WHO THE "****" WAS.

PLEASE

See, this is bullcrap. It really is.

And i hate to bring this up, but its because she is a woman.

GO LOOK AT THAT THREAD - READ EVERY POST - and THEN TELL ME WHO THE "****" WAS.

PLEASE

107531[/snapback]

By ignoring the fact that she was provoked first Steve, you are saying that's ok but her taking offense to it is not.

She has every right to stick up for herself.

That's about all there is to it.

In reading over these posts and seeing so many people defend their actions by citing Sue's negative responses, I have to say this...BS.

Their is a gang attack mentality on this board, Sue has suffered from it, BF has, and so have I. And it is always the same gang doing it, just read the threads and you see the same names come up over and over.

It got so bad towards me, that I put five posters on ignore, and my life on this board has been a lot more pleasant.

You know, some of us on this board did not grow up with a familarity with the internet, computers, or search engines. Hell, we had the old punchcard system for loading programs into a computer when I was in college. So some of you guys could be a little more tolerant of us old timers who are not as well versed on the computer as you are.

Sue has contributed to helping keep this board on line and she has gone to numerious tailgates. I wonder how many of this gang of flamers can say the same?

I really think Scott and the moderators need to take a long hard look at things on this board and decided if this is the direction they want it to go.

It got so bad towards me, that I put five posters on ignore, and my life on this board has been a lot more pleasant.

107569[/snapback]

Wahhhhhhhhh you big baby. You sit and antagonize as much as anyone.

In reading over these posts and seeing so many people defend their actions by citing Sue's negative responses, I have to say this...BS.

Their is a gang attack mentality on this board, Sue has suffered from it, BF has, and so have I.  And it is always the same gang doing it, just read the threads and you see the same names come up over and over.

You know, some of us on this board did not grow up with a familarity with the internet, computers, or search engines.  Hell, we had the old punchcard system for loading programs into a computer when I was in college.  So some of you guys could be a little more tolerant of us old timers who are not as well versed on the computer as you are.

Sue has contributed to helping keep this board on line and she has gone to numerious tailgates.  I wonder how many of this gang of flamers can say the same?

I really think Scott and the moderators need to take a long hard look at things on this board and decided if this is the direction they want it to go.

107569[/snapback]

T-Bone this is the best post I've read today.

That sums my feelings up to a T.

Did you miss the special bus on the way to school today?

http://205.134.161.85/forums/uploads/photo-479.jpg

107583[/snapback]

Oh that picture again huh? I was proud to have had it taken when you showed it last night and I'm equally proud today.

See that's what usually happens Ed when you leave your house and your computer. You meet people. You get your picture taken. You know, you have a social life? You seem seriously deprived of one.

107569[/snapback]

yeah, we are currently debating whether we want to make the jump from babysitters to thought police.

We'll tally your vote...