Good morning TBD'ers

njsue

T-Bone, that would be a good argument if she didn't post 4,500 hundred times on TBD, or if she didn't write about all of the different Internet searches she did in her other posts about her homework assignments.

One more though would be - what if this were a 16 year old asking for homework help every single week on this board? Do you think nobody would tell the kid to do the work himself?

107676[/snapback]

Spin control alert.........

It wasn't really that some told her to do the work herself. It was the comments about her just seeking attention and some crap like that.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

T-Bone, that would be a good argument if she didn't post 4,500 hundred times on TBD, or if she didn't write about all of the different Internet searches she did in her other posts about her homework assignments.

One more though would be - what if this were a 16 year old asking for homework help every single week on this board? Do you think nobody would tell the kid to do the work himself?

107676[/snapback]

Well people on this board were advising a parent to beat the crap out of her kid when the kid raised his hand to her, so yeah I am sure a poor 16 year old would be attacked.

But why? What kind of gratification do people get by attacking someone on this board, does it make you feel like a big shot, does it make up for your lousy job or poor self image, does it compensate you for your feelings of inferiority?

I have to conclude that we have some sad pathetic people here who need to act like this in cyberspace.

For the record, all the TBDers Ive met.....they would win a Halloween Contest before any of them won a beauty contest.  :D

107682[/snapback]

People are just people.

Not everyone is Brad Pitt or Britney Spears.

People like Ed just have their own self esteem issues they try to mask by poking fun at other peoples photos.

I have to conclude that we have some sad pathetic people here who need to act like this in cyberspace.

No doubt. And some people who need to learn to ignore others and not fly off the handle when someone criticizes them.

You can take all the bashing of T-Bone, Sue and BF combined and it doesn't come near the bashing that stevestojan takes. He posts virtually ever thought that bleeds from his Tom TV head and after a while some of us tire of it and jump him like he's a 7/11 robber carrying a watergun.

So he fights back and says a bunch of crazy crap and incites more piling...but he NEVER complains that the problem is the board. He takes his lumps, grabs a rip from his skull bong, lights up a Marlboro, cracks open a beer, watches some TV, and then comes back and does it again later.

And what's T-Bone's idea? Get Scott to start eliminating people on the board so a fuggin' Patriot's fan can live a more peaceful life on a fuggin' Buffalo Bills message board. What's BF's idea? Fire Jerry Gray because he sucks in his development of the #2 defense in the league. If those kind of thoughts don't deserve pile jumping, I'm not sure WHAT does!

May as well add me to the list of people to ignore while you're at it, girls, because if that's the best you two can come up with it's NO FUGGIN' WONDER people jump in your crap all the time.

Hell...even stevestojan is jumping in your crap! But oh no...it's the board.

You can take all the bashing of T-Bone, Sue and BF combined and it doesn't come near the bashing that stevestojan takes. He posts virtually ever thought that bleeds from his Tom TV head and after a while some of us tire of it and jump him like he's a 7/11 robber carrying a watergun.

So he fights back and says a bunch of crazy crap and incites more piling...but he NEVER  complains that the problem is the board. He takes his lumps, grabs a rip from his skull bong, lights up a Marlboro, cracks open a beer, watches some TV, and then comes back and does it again later.

And what's T-Bone's idea? Get Scott to start eliminating people on the board so a fuggin' Patriot's fan can live a more peaceful life on a fuggin' Buffalo Bills message board. What's BF's idea? Fire Jerry Gray because he sucks in his development of the #2 defense in the league. If those kind of thoughts don't deserve pile jumping, I'm not sure WHAT does!

May as well add me to the list of people to ignore while you're at it, girls, because if that's the best you two can come up with it's NO FUGGIN' WONDER people jump in your crap all the time.

107704[/snapback]

I would need a list of all your aliases before I can be effective in ignoring you.

Well Ed, you have reached the status of DC Tom, VABills, KRC, and BIB, you are now on ignore.

Life is too short to deal with A-holes like you.

107599[/snapback]

Look at the names.

And not one of those people fired on you like they did when you popped over to the PPP and jumped in every single thread screaming Bush is an idiot, useless dumba$$, etc etc etc, and anyone who didn't think so was a stupid moron idiot too. Whether they were about the election or not.

We tossed your a$$ out, and you've had issues ever since. I'm glad to be on your ignore.

The PPP board is the worst thing that's ever been added to this forum.  I'm not saying anyone in paticular but the general attitude portrayed in that forum has carried over to the regular forum.

107727[/snapback]

You get out of it, what you put into it. When you put in crap, you will get nothing but crap out of it.

Look at the names.

And not one of those people fired on you like they did when you popped over to the PPP and jumped in every single thread screaming Bush is an idiot, useless dumba$$, etc etc etc, and anyone who didn't think so was a stupid moron idiot too. Whether they were about the election or not.

We tossed your a$$ out, and you've had issues ever since. I'm glad to be on your ignore.

107718[/snapback]

Are we supposed to be upset because one of the village idiots is ignoring us? That kind of like having the street bum ignore you, just makes life a whole lot easy.

So he fights back and says a bunch of crazy crap and incites more piling...but he NEVER  complains that the problem is the board. He takes his lumps, grabs a rip from his skull bong, lights up a Marlboro, cracks open a beer, watches some TV, and then comes back and does it again later.

107704[/snapback]

Listen up Paco....

How the HELL did you know which brand of cigarettes I smoke?

:D

You get out of it, what you put into it. When you put in crap, you will get nothing but crap out of it.

107729[/snapback]

No no no, I'm not saying that I'm upset at anyone or anything like that like T-Bone is. I'm not. I actually enjoy some of the conversations I have there.

What I'm talking about is the overall general negativity that pours out of there and into this forum with some people.

Ya know, after reading through both threads (why I'm not really sure) I tend to agree with BF & T-Bone here. Maybe Sue asked a question she could have discovered the answer to with a little bit of research. But was it really necessary to pile on so excessively?? Yeah, she responded in kind, but if you really look in the mirror you know you instigated it. I think a little less jumping on everyone would make the board a much more inviting and better place.

Well people on this board were advising  a parent to beat the crap out of her kid when the kid raised his hand to her, so yeah I am sure a poor 16 year old would be attacked.

107695[/snapback]

Spoken just like someone who doesn't have children of their own. Should you ever have your own kids, you'll find out ideology is trumped by REALITY.