Good morning TBD'ers

njsue

No I never said that, I said it's a possibility. I've never asked her if she is good with a computer.

I think everyone gets the just of my point. Instead of helping, this board has turned to bickering and just overall cruelty.

It's a shame. Sue is a great person and now I won't get to read her posts anymore because of several idiots.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame.  Sue is a great person and now I won't get to read her posts anymore because of several idiots.

106139[/snapback]

Ahh, I see how you've risen above the mudslinging :D

Thanks for putting things into perspective for us.

Sue is a great person and now I won't get to read her posts anymore because of several idiots.

perhaps if she responded a little better to people who question her without calling them trash, losers and jackasses that thread would have stopped after 8 posts.

it takes 2 to tango.

perhaps if she responded a little better to people who question her without calling them trash, losers and jackasses that thread would have stopped after 8 posts.

it takes 2 to tango.

106155[/snapback]

She asked a question, got two replies with a website. Then she starts getting trashed for "seeking attention".

She then replied in a hasty form. Can you blame her?

You help someone you get thanked, you start treating them poorly you get treated in kind.

I think it was a perfectly valid question.  The responses she got were uncalled for, period.

106188[/snapback]

A VALID QUESTION? Can you tell me where I can find a website for rate exchange? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Get over, BF. It's nice you come to the rescue, but get real.

I don't really think I was trying to.

You were one of the people giving her a hard time, so I would say I was probably talking about you as well.

106184[/snapback]

Somehow everybody else is at fault for mudslinging...you come in here the conquering hero and yet you sling mud yourself...I guess both you and Sue get free passes and everybody else is just terrible.

Look at the mirror BF. So if I got all upset and started threatening you with violence and beers dumped over your head, would I be at fault too or just you for starting it by calling me an idiot?

I don't really think I was trying to.

You were one of the people giving her a hard time, so I would say I was probably talking about you as well.

106184[/snapback]

Also BF, try checking out my first two responses to Sue in that thread...then check out her responses to me...

Also BF, try checking out my first two responses to Sue in that thread...then check out her responses to me...

106199[/snapback]

Oh, great. You're giving him homework. I'm waiting for BF to start a thread "Does anyone know the exchange between NJSUE and MDH?" :D

Oh, great. You're giving him homework. I'm waiting for BF to start a thread "Does anyone know the exchange between NJSUE and MDH?" :huh:

106205[/snapback]

And if anyone ribbed him for it, they'd be "the worst type of human being there is" :D (that's a paraphrase btw, don't want to misquote BF and cause more trouble!)

my favorites were:

Jackasses

losers

trash

I betcha I'm older than you

something about changing your diaper

dumping a beer on your head

you better hope I don't see you in person

don't say the word "father" to me

and of course :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

MDH, if you wanted to respond to my negativity towards you that would be fine, I called you all idiots.

However, the people that started into her for asking a question were way out of line.

Can you see the difference?

If you can't have Paco explain it to you, he knows everything.

As far as your signature line Pete, did you have to get someone to spell those big words out for you?