Good morning TBD'ers

njsue

And what else would you call a group of people who never contribute anything to this board other than attacking people for the sole purpose of acting superior to them?  I call it pathetic.

108526[/snapback]

I'd call them T-Bone.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not the one who is participating in these gang attacks, I am calling them like I see them

108526[/snapback]

Do you think, perhaps, that some people were "calling it like they see them" in the NJSue thread? I'm sure that doesn't count in your book though. It sounds like you have the right to "call it like you see them" and resort to name-calling...but nobody else does.

Do you think, perhaps, that some people were "calling it like they see them" in the NJSue thread?  I'm sure that doesn't count in your book though.  It sounds like you have the right to "call it like you see them" and resort to name-calling...but nobody else does.

108534[/snapback]

Now you hit on the truth, compared to those guys I am God and am never wrong.

:D:(:lol::lol::P:P:P:lol:

Now you hit on the truth, compared to those guys I am God and am never wrong.

:(  :lol:  :lol:  :P  :P  :P  :lol:  :lol:

108539[/snapback]

And what else would you call a group of people who never contribute anything to this board other than attacking people for the sole purpose of acting superior to them?  I call it pathetic.

Like I said...I call them T-Bone... :D

Guest the losers club

here is a suggestion for a new name to call the wall.

The ultimate losers wall.

It might be a tough decision to choose a picture of the ultimate loser.

Cause there seem to be alot of losers coming out of the cracks lately. :D

here is a suggestion for a new name to call the wall.

The ultimate losers wall.

It might be a tough decision to choose a picture of the ultimate loser.

Cause there seem to be alot of losers coming out of the cracks lately. :w00t:

108559[/snapback]

This HAS to be NJSue...

I am not the one who is participating in these gang attacks, I am calling them like I see them, and if more people would speak out instead of simply tolerating this bs, we might see an end to this.

108526[/snapback]

I'm thrilled to know that you consider me one of the people who never contribute anything to this board.

You only consider what you agree with to be a contribution. When you wallowed your way to the "other side", I and a couple of others tried to point out where you were factually wrong on something. You started into how we were stupid party hacks who obviously didn't know what we were talking about, and that Bush was a moron. We weren't even talking about Bush. We were discussing a defense issue involving WMD. You've had a bug up your a$$ ever since and we called you on it.

Proud, damn proud to be on your ignore. Along with the other three. All three of those guys are sharp as tacks, and have put out a lot of excellent material that countless people perusing this board have learned from. Contrary to what many think about PPP (yes, it gets rough at times) that board is often a veritable plethora of good facts, opinion and argument, from both sides. When someone like like you wants to dive in, jump in virtually every thread on the page, and throw shitballs at anyone not saying vote for Kerry (irregardless of what the subject is) you are going to get your a$$ virtually beaten. even BF will tell you that although some sometimes think his points are three points below moronic, he's also had decent interchanges where his pov was happily accepted as long as he didn't go over the top and start into the same crap you pulled. stevestojan, who we rag unmercifully at every given opportunity has been regarded the same "respect". Oftentimes, both parties come away with a better understanding of the subject at hand.

Ice, on the other hand, is hopeless.

So, why don't you kick your dog, Squeeze a couple of tomatoes pretending they are someones balls, and throw your pillow at your teddy bear. No one cares.

Edited by _BiB_

I'm thrilled to know that you consider me one of the people who never contribute anything to this board.

You only consider what you agree with to be a contribution. When you wallowed your way to the "other side", I and a couple of others tried to point out where you were factually wrong on something. You started into how we were stupid party hacks who obviously didn't know what we were talking about, and that Bush was a moron. We weren't even talking about Bush. We were discussing a defense issue involving WMD. You've had a bug up your a$$ ever since and we called you on it.

Proud, damn proud to be on your ignore. Along with the other three. All three of those guys are sharp as tacks, and have put out a lot of excellent material that countless people perusing this board have learned from. Contrary to what many think about PPP (yes, it gets rough at times) that board is often a veritable plethora of good facts, opinion and argument, from both sides. When someone like like you wants to dive in, jump in virtually every thread on the page, and throw shitballs at anyone not saying vote for Kerry (irregardless of what the subject is) you are going to get your a$$ virtually beaten. even BF will tell you that although some sometimes think his points are three points below moronic, he's also had decent interchanges where his pov was happily accepted as long as he didn't go over the top and start into the same crap you pulled. stevestojan, who we rag unmercifully at every given opportunity has been regarded the same "respect". Oftentimes, both parties come away with a better understanding of the subject at hand.

Ice, on the other hand, is hopeless.

So, why don't you kick your dog, Squeeze a couple of tomatos pretending they are someones balls, and throw your pillow at your teddy bear. No one cares.

108595[/snapback]

Tomatoes has an e in it. Just thought you might want to learn something. BTW, you forgot your e in heroes the other day as well. It's okay Dan, the e goes there when spelling the word in plural form. :w00t:

Tomatoes has an e in it.  Just thought you might want to learn something.  BTW, you forgot your e in heroes the other day as well.  It's okay Dan, the e goes there when spelling the word in plural form.  :w00t:

108608[/snapback]

Maybe, Darin-Tom, but I got plethora right, at least.

Yeah like you are going to use plethora in everyday conversation.

108629[/snapback]

I do, when I'm talking to Tom. and I have a few more days before they shut all my home stevestojan down. I must call you names and hurt your feelings. Because you are an ****. Jerk. Bad old jerky jerk. Jerk.

BTW, you have a fugging rooster or something? You post from DC at 7 AM and live where there are small dinosaurs left over from the Jurrasic. Of course, you are probably home by 5. Get up in the AM to do PT not wore off yet?

I do, when I'm talking to Tom. and I have a few more days before they shut all my home stevestojan down. I must call you names and hurt your feelings. Because you are an ****. Jerk. Bad old jerky jerk. Jerk.

BTW, you have a fugging rooster or something? You post from DC at 7 AM and live where there are small dinosaurs left over from the Jurrasic. Of course, you are probably home by 5. Get up in the AM to do PT not wore off yet?

108635[/snapback]

I get up early and leave a little early to pick the child up. The wife goes in later and works later. I am preparing for dinner and tought I would poke around for a few minutes.