(ot)is there a site do to calculate exchange rates?

njsue

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There replies are not for fun I am sure. Just a bunch of losers that have absolutly no life.

Hopefully, this board will be cleaned up.

104806[/snapback]

Sue, I had to chime in here. You really are the pot calling the kettle black. Go back and read all of your responses. I think you had the least classy responses times ten. I mean, threatening to dump beers on someones head and then saying you are older than anyone else? Imagining someone my mom's age threatenting to dump a beer on someone makes me feel pretty sad, honestly.

Just admit it, you took more time making a post here that it would have taken you to type "currency exhange" or "convert british pounds to us dollars" into google than it would have been to make a thread here. (funny, I did need to exchange currency for work yesterday, and googled that second phrase and found XE.com).

And you say you hope no one needs help. I dont think that's fair. You asked for help on something that you really didnt need.

Sue, you're a great member here, but attacking some long time posters for giving you a little ragging is sad.

I think if i had asked this question you did, and got ripped on, no one would care. It seems if you even disagree with a female on this board, you are the anti-christ.

Its getting out of hand.

Bottom line: Sue, you asked a ridiculous question, got two responses, then a couple smartass remarks (which should be expected). Should have eneded there. But you went off. It wasn't pretty.

I stick up for myself. As for the !@#$s. Well they should have been kicked off this board along time ago. But, they continue to come. Guess they are the ones looking for the attention.

I have been a member of this board since 2001. This is the WORST I have ever seen. Just terrible. The initial image of the board is that TBD is a big family.

Anyone a part of this family should step up to help a family member who is need.

Not deliberatly put them down.

Guess the family atmosphere is starting to disapear. DAMN SHAME.

I stick up for myself. As for the !@#$s. Well they should have been kicked off this board along time ago. But, they continue to come. Guess they are the ones looking for the attention.

I have been a member of this board since 2001. This is the WORST I have ever seen. Just terrible. The initial image of the board is that TBD is a big family.

Anyone a part of this family should step up to help a family member who is need.

104816[/snapback]

NJSue, this is a family. And this thread proves it. Because if my sister sat at a computer which was ONLINE and EMAILED me to ask where she could find a site for conversion, I would go to Expedia.com, buy a plane ticket to Buffalo, go buy a two-by-four, spray paint GOOGLE.COM on it, and nail her in the face with it.

Part of being a family is being able to rag on each other. Again, I say the females around here are a bit too sensitive to regular ragging (except for AussieW, I feel she's one of the guys!). Honestly, if i over-reacted the way you did here everytime someone ragged on me, I would have 50,000 posts.

Learn to pick your battles. This wasnt a good one.

You need help.  I dont mean the needy help you ask the board for- you need some counseling

104710[/snapback]

"And not the once a week for eighty bucks. No. You need a team. A team of psychiatrists working round the clock thinking about you, having conferences, observing you, like the way they did with the Elephant Man. That's what I'm

talking about, because that's the only way you're going to get better."

104816[/snapback]

I should be kicked off this board for pointing out your question is foolish? You are a piece of work...you threw out more obscenities than a truck driver changing a flat in the rain ....www.google.com...write it down, bookmark it, add to your favorites....it will answer 95% of the questions you have, if it does not, THEN come here to ask...