If the Bills got Vick, we would welcome him with open arms

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face it, we're fish.

Nope. I would seriously need to re-consider my support of an organization that would hire this guy.

1st off I love dogs. I have 2, and violence/abuse/neglect of animals sickens me. I can kind of understand person on person violence. I don't accept or condone it, but I guess I can understand it. But animals (especially domestic animals) are pretty much dumb, innocent trusting creatures. What Vick and his friends did sickens me. And the thought that his ability to run and pass may get someone to overlook the fact that he is a monster sickens me. Let the Raiders deal with him.

Not only is this guy total scum (even before the dog fighting bit), he is a sh1tty quarterback. He blows. I'll pass.

In our offense Vick would be uniquely imposing. He has a strong arm to take advantage of our weaponry and the speed to not only make him elusive against pressure (which would be a huge advantage considering our tackle situation) but making him another viable threat for teams to account for. I don't see how anyone could game plan against that. Also, Vick has that look like he wouldn't mind popping TO in his mouth if necessary =p.

That being said, I'm more than happy with Trent manning the helm and wouldn't trade him for Vick if I could. In fact, right now I'd be hesitant to swap Trent with any other QB in the NFL for the simple reasons of his youth and what I believe to be unlimited potential.

Nope. I would seriously need to re-consider my support of an organization that would hire this guy.

1st off I love dogs. I have 2, and violence/abuse/neglect of animals sickens me. I can kind of understand person on person violence. I don't accept or condone it, but I guess I can understand it. But animals (especially domestic animals) are pretty much dumb, innocent trusting creatures. What Vick and his friends did sickens me. And the thought that his ability to run and pass may get someone to overlook the fact that he is a monster sickens me. Let the Raiders deal with him.

Ditto!! The Bills would lose this fan :wacko:

if vick could win the bills games, then yeah, i'd welcome him.

at this point, with him being away from the game for so long and the fact that he depends on his legs more than his arm being a QB, I don't think he'd be able to help us any.

You're out of your mind...my season tickets are in row 20 & I would ask for any upgrade, in any section to get closer to the field to scream at that clown. He makes me sick...I'll boo him no matter where he goes.

NO CHANCE IN HELL THAT DOG KILLER COMES HERE!

Only you Skoob ... only you.

Sure, Vick has paid his debt to society and deserves a second chance ... I just don't want to see him here.

Beyond sending the message that we're desperate and will take anyone, I think he was vastly over-rated as a QB ... sure he had a strong arm and could run, but that's all he brings. The "mobile" QBs who survive in this league are the ones who can actually pass too (McNabb, McNair, etc ...). The rest are one trick ponies that eventually the league figures out how to defense.

Just say no to Mr. Mexico.

Not only is this guy total scum (even before the dog fighting bit), he is a sh1tty quarterback. He blows. I'll pass.

Really? what was it that he did before that dog fighting that made him a scumbag? And if you look at the stats since he has been in the league he has the 5th highest win% of QB's with over 40+ starts at this point. Thats right, Brady, Manning, Mcnabb, Favre are all on that list.

http://www.sportsfrog.com/2006/12/16/lay-o...-vick-a-little/

If this organization is so pathetic that they sign this POS, then I will root for the team to loss every game of every season until he and the front office who signed him are sent on their merry f*cking way. :wacko:

Really? what was it that he did before that dog fighting that made him a scumbag? And if you look at the stats since he has been in the league he has the 5th highest win% of QB's with over 40+ starts at this point. Thats right, Brady, Manning, Mcnabb, Favre are all on that list.

http://www.sportsfrog.com/2006/12/16/lay-o...-vick-a-little/

QB win-loss records are as irrelevant as goalie win-loss records. They do not necessarily measure a players ability. Vick is a below average QB. He is a great runner from that position but not a good passer. Would you take Vick over any of the other QB's you mentioned. I would not. I do not care if he plays in this league again, but I do not want nor do I think the Bills would ever consider signing him.

QB win-loss records are as irrelevant as goalie win-loss records. They do not necessarily measure a players ability. Vick is a below average QB. He is a great runner from that position but not a good passer. Would you take Vick over any of the other QB's you mentioned. I would not. I do not care if he plays in this league again, but I do not want nor do I think the Bills would ever consider signing him.

I would not take him over any of those other QB's. But facts are facts. He didnt exactly play on high caliber teams like the rest of those supermen either. To say that he sucked would be an opinion since he has proved to win games regardles of his QB rating, TD's or passing yards. I personally would like to see him play in this league again, only for the thought that he paid his debt to society by serving 2 years in prison and deserves to be given another chance. And you along with everyone else thought the team would never sign T.O. either.

My point is that this team needs to win. Vick has proven in the past that he can do that, and Trent has proven that he is average at best so far. I am a huge believer in Trent. But he has had injury problems the past 2 years, and if he cant get it done this year with all the weapons he has then he is not the answer.