If the Bills got Vick, we would welcome him with open arms

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Micheal Vick broke the law. He killed dogs and upset a dog loving nation. He was wrong but he lost over $ 100 milion dollars, served two years in prision and is labled for the rest of his life. People please let this go. If a sex offender can obtain employment, why can't Vick? Do we dislike Asians because they kill and eats dogs? No we don't. Why is ok for people to get paid for killing others ex. military,tobacco companies, alcohol distributers and many others. He has suffered enough and needs to be able to move on with his life. I would embrace him with open arms. I love dogs but some dogs are pets, some are for protection. In order to get a dog for protection you have to make it somewhat vicious. How do you think it gets that way? You have to make it that way! Train it to kill if need be! Dogs are not endangered species in any way. Love your dogs & have a great day!

Guest dog14787
Micheal Vick broke the law. He killed dogs and upset a dog loving nation. He was wrong but be lost over $ 100 milion dollars, served two years in prision and is labled for the rest of his life. People please let this go. If a sex offender can obtain employment, why can't Vick? Do we dislike Asians because they kill and eats dogs? No we don't. Why is ok for people to get paid for killing others ex. military,tobacco companies, alcohol distributers and many others. He has suffered enough and needs to be able to move on with his life. I would embrace him with open arms. I love dogs but some dogs are pets, some are for protection. In order to get a dog for protection you havce to make it somewhat vicious. How do you think it gets that way? You have to make it that way! Train it to kill if need be! Dogs are not endangered species in any way. Love your dogs & have a great day!

Welcome to the board Big Curt

The problem is not so much if Vick has been punished properly, its all the families with kids and pets who as a parent you have to explain to your kids why someone who killed dogs like your pet Peppy is still allowed to be a Superstar in the NFL. Don't you think somethings wrong with this picture?

I have done a reversal on this after hearing all the fans here on TSW post how much they are against Michael Vicks return to the NFL and I for one have no desire to see good fans turned away from a game they know and love, its not fair and its just not worth it.

Was he ever convicted?

So it's only wrong if you get convicted, right?? He spent millions silencing his accuser and bought his wife the biggest diamond in the world because of his innocence as well I assume.

So it's only wrong if you get convicted right?? He spent millions silencing his accused and bought his wife the biggest diamond in the world because of his innocence as well I assume.

Again I will ASK you....was he convicted? Answer: No...stop trying to stir the pot and deal with facts every so often, try it sometime.

People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people and the kids?...It’s just not right. It’s not right. It’s not, it’s not going to change anything. We’ll, we’ll get our justice....Please, we can get along here. We all can get along. I mean, we’re all stuck here for a while. Let’s try to work it out. Let’s try to beat it. Let’s try to beat it. Let’s try to work it out.

The problem is not so much if Vick has been punished properly, its all the families with kids and pets who as a parent you have to explain to your kids why someone who killed dogs like your pet Peppy is still allowed to be a Superstar in the NFL. Don't you think somethings wrong with this picture?

I have done a reversal on this after hearing all the fans here on TSW post how much they are against Michael Vicks return to the NFL and I for one have no desire to sour a game that so many folks know and love, its not fair and its just not worth it.

The problem is that in the end, the NFL has grown to the place it resides in our society because it is a desired form of entertainment. Should our society take Michael Vick's personal freedom away and make him sit in a jail cell? No. Some may think he deserves a harsher punishment than he got, but under the rules we operate under he has substantially served his punishment and the system will process him through the rest.

However, this is a different question than should he be paid a lot or anything to entertain us?

Michael Vick's crimes are being paid for in the form society dictates so his freedom should not be denied.

The problem is that what he has done has made him not a good entertainer and no team should be expected to pay him much of anything because he is simply not entertaining given his history. His history is simply a distraction that spoils the entertainment value of his considerable athletic talents.

I have done a reversal on this after hearing all the fans here on TSW post how much they are against Michael Vicks return to the NFL and I for one have no desire to sour a game that so many folks know and love, its not fair and its just not worth it.

Thank you.