Ask Tim Graham, version 2.0

Lori

Tim, do the Bills have a policy on discussing contract terms? Is it different for players they've signed, versus players to whom they offered a contract but were rejected?

Also, do you have an idea of what the Bills' last offer to Jason Peters was? And how serious was the interest of the 2 other teams in Peters, besides Philly? Thanks.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim, you've attended some practices -- what can you tell us about Dan Urrego -- the kicker brought in to compete with Lindell? Does he have a stronger leg than Lindell? Does he have a legitimate chance to win a spot or is he merely camp fodder as some have suggested? Thanks.

Tim, you've attended some practices -- what can you tell us about Dan Urrego -- the kicker brought in to compete with Lindell? Does he have a stronger leg than Lindell? Does he have a legitimate chance to win a spot or is he merely camp fodder as some have suggested? Thanks.

I have to admit I almost never watch the kickers. Sorry I can't help on this one.

Tim, do the Bills have a policy on discussing contract terms? Is it different for players they've signed, versus players to whom they offered a contract but were rejected?

Also, do you have an idea of what the Bills' last offer to Jason Peters was? And how serious was the interest of the 2 other teams in Peters, besides Philly? Thanks.

The Bills do not publicly disclose contract offers or terms. When talking to those in the know, we generally speak in vague terms. I never did find out what Buffalo's final offer to Peters was precisely. As for the two other teams, I only know that one was the New York Giants but they weren't nearly as serious as the Eagles were.

The Bills do not publicly disclose contract offers or terms. When talking to those in the know, we generally speak in vague terms. I never did find out what Buffalo's final offer to Peters was precisely. As for the two other teams, I only know that one was the New York Giants but they weren't nearly as serious as the Eagles were.

Thanks. Any ballpark for Peters' final offer?

Tim, I hope you don't get tainted covering the patriots* practices. :D

Didn't you read his article this morning? He thinks Tom Brady is just so wonderful, that he should be immediately placed in the Hall of Fame. Must be something in the Boston water. :rolleyes:

Tim,

Can you add anything to the post on the board about the future of Training Camp at SJF after this year? Is the contract over? Have negotiations to extend begun? Is either side thinking about ending the relationship? They've said that one of the reasons they're reaching out to Toronto is that Rochester is "tapped out" - if true would camp be another thing that could move to a new target area?

I live in Pittsford so I'm very curious. And let me know when you're in town for camp - we can schedule a TwoBillsDrive Western NY Garbage Plate Society (TBDWNYGPS) meeting. :thumbsup:

Tim,

Can you add anything to the post on the board about the future of Training Camp at SJF after this year? Is the contract over? Have negotiations to extend begun? Is either side thinking about ending the relationship? They've said that one of the reasons they're reaching out to Toronto is that Rochester is "tapped out" - if true would camp be another thing that could move to a new target area?

I live in Pittsford so I'm very curious. And let me know when you're in town for camp - we can schedule a TwoBillsDrive Western NY Garbage Plate Society (TBDWNYGPS) meeting. :lol:

I have to admit I'm not up on the Bills' training camp contract. But I will look into it. As much as they've raved about the situation over the years, I would be surprised if they moved it. Although maybe they could put it in Hamilton.

I have to admit I'm not up on the Bills' training camp contract. But I will look into it. As much as they've raved about the situation over the years, I would be surprised if they moved it. Although maybe they could put it in Hamilton.

With Brandon's ties to SJF I doubt Buffalo will move it. The camp is in between Syracuse and Buffalo and that's the perfect spot if you ask me.

With Brandon's ties to SJF I doubt Buffalo will move it. The camp is in between Syracuse and Buffalo and that's the perfect spot if you ask me.

Maybe you skipped the sarcasm on purpose but in case you didn't catch it he was referring to Hamilton as a joke since Jim Balsillie wants to move the Phoenix Coyotes to Hamilton thus creating 3 NHL teams within a 50 mile radius.

Just trying to help.

Hey tim, thanks for responding to my Canadian flag email a while ago. Hope fins camp doesn't make you too insane.

Another question though. We all know the rule about minicamp and rookies with final exams late into the summer. Why do teams not push their minicamp back a week so that they can avoid this, especially if they draft someone such as Byrd who can't make them? It seems as though a week of extra rest is less important than getting every player possible into camp, including someone who could be the starting FS this year.

Is there an NFL rule that states there needs to be a certain amount of R&R time between minicamp and training camp?

I'll drink one at the swannie in your honor Timbo Slice!

I was surprised to hear the rumor. Anything you can find out would be appreciated :lol: