Ask Tim Graham, version 2.0

Lori

That's a bit bizarre, but not terribly inappropriate for a single guy or a young couple. Introduce family to the situation and it becomes creepy.

I have been in two NYC apartments where the bathtub/shower was in the kitchen. You could literally tend to your eggs while you showered in the morning. Of course, that setup was due to extreme space limitations.

I was at a place like that. Turned out to be an orgy.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strangest thing I saw today: A place in Hamburg with a glass-enclosed, standalone shower. In the family room.

I have felt the need to immediately shower after more than a few Bills games this decade...maybe they were just saving time...

Hey Tim I made a thread comparing the way the Giants built their offensive line to the way the Bills are trying to build their line. The Giants have had relatively the same O-line with only one major move in the last 4 seasons. The Giants built a line more as a unit rather than a collection of talent.

I see the Bills unit as a unit that with time can come together and be a very good o-line for years to come. In two years everyone on the o-line besides Walker will be under 30. If the Bills have the patience to stick through the growing pains of this new unit than the Bills line will be a very good unit for years.

Tim do you feel that this line can develop into something similar to the Giants O-line and do you feel that the Bills are trying to go for that type of unit?

If you don't like the thread, ask a question.

Tim: I like the thread, and I'll ask a question:

Although you don't work for "SI" - what's with Peter King having Trent Green fill-in? It is my understanding that this is the first time someone has guest-written the "MMQB" column. Strange choice, I thought.

On that note, have you ever read the "MMQB" parody on "Kissing Suzy Kolber?"

Exactly. It is scary to think that there are people on this plant with this kind of logic (or lack thereof).

Mere typo, or Freudian slip? :thumbsup:

Hey Tim I made a thread comparing the way the Giants built their offensive line to the way the Bills are trying to build their line. The Giants have had relatively the same O-line with only one major move in the last 4 seasons. The Giants built a line more as a unit rather than a collection of talent.

I see the Bills unit as a unit that with time can come together and be a very good o-line for years to come. In two years everyone on the o-line besides Walker will be under 30. If the Bills have the patience to stick through the growing pains of this new unit than the Bills line will be a very good unit for years.

Tim do you feel that this line can develop into something similar to the Giants O-line and do you feel that the Bills are trying to go for that type of unit?

I think it's a wonderful strategy for the future.

Tim: I like the thread, and I'll ask a question:

Although you don't work for "SI" - what's with Peter King having Trent Green fill-in? It is my understanding that this is the first time someone has guest-written the "MMQB" column. Strange choice, I thought.

On that note, have you ever read the "MMQB" parody on "Kissing Suzy Kolber?"

I have seen that parody. Kissing Suzy Kolber is a funny site.

I think the Trent Green guest spot is just because King is on vacation. Perhaps Green's agent, in an attempt to get him post-retirement exposure, proposed it. In years past, I think there just wasn't a column when King took time off.

I think it's a wonderful strategy for the future.

Agreed ... but not necessarily for 2008, with Jauron on the hotseat and TO here on a one-year contract?

Guest dog14787

My first question for you Tim,

If given the same amount of play time at the starting RB position this coming up season is it your belief that Marshawn Lynch would exceed Freddie Jackson in all purpose yardage? (excluding any special teams)

One of the reasons I ask you this is we may be able to compare them for a few games this season without injury being a contributing factor and In my opinion Fred Jackson could be a more productive all purpose back than Marshawn.

Thanks

Oh, and Tim, you do realize I may come back and tease you if you select Marshawn and Action Jackson blows Marshawn out of the water.