Seat Relocations

Estro

I know that the seat relocations for season ticket holders has started up again and will be ongoing the next week or so. Just wanted to see what other season ticket holders were experiencing as far as upgrades. With a seniority date of 6/4/2002 my call in date was today, May 11.

This morning I got through at about 9:05AM and upgraded a set of 2 tickets (Section 115, Row 27) and 2 tickets (Section 114, Row 28) to 4 tickets together (Section 113, Row 6). Would have liked to get higher than row 10, but this was the best they could do and it's tough to turn down a 1 & 2 section upgrade towards midfield.

Anyhow, like I said I wanted to hear about the jumps other fellow season ticket holders received. Feel free to chime in. Also for anyone sitting between the 40 yard lines, how long did it take to get there? I'm at about the 25 yard line after 7 years and wanted to know how much longer I have to go for true midfield tickets. Thanks guys!

my senoirity is 1986, my call date was April 21.... i have 4 seats together, trying to move closer to the 50.....no luck this year unless i wanted row 6....lol......too low, sat there one year in row 4 right on the 50, can't see squat with all the players standing up thru whole game. you will get an earful of players talking trash and the towel brigade for partial player privacy while pouring ice down their pants is a treat....lol......A few years back the bills took out the top 6 rows of the lower bowl to add luxury "dugout" suites. The ENTIRE stadiums seating was re-bid, every ticket holder had to go down to the fieldhouse and relocate. i even tried this year to get just two of my seats upgraded, but nothing avail. it's tough to relocate, i try every year.

my senoirity is 1986, my call date was April 21.... i have 4 seats together, trying to move closer to the 50.....no luck this year unless i wanted row 6....lol......too low, sat there one year in row 4 right on the 50, can't see squat with all the players standing up thru whole game. you will get an earful of players talking trash and the towel brigade for partial player privacy while pouring ice down their pants is a treat....lol......A few years back the bills took out the top 6 rows of the lower bowl to add luxury "dugout" suites. The ENTIRE stadiums seating was re-bid, every ticket holder had to go down to the fieldhouse and relocate. i even tried this year to get just two of my seats upgraded, but nothing avail. it's tough to relocate, i try every year.

Yea, i can imagine it being difficult to upgrade 4 seats together. Where are your current seats located?

Seniority date of 1990; seats are currently in 333, row 2. The only upgrade I was willing to consider was moving to row 1, and that wasn't available unless I wanted to give up the 45-yd line and move to the 5. So I stayed.

sec 109 row 27

Hi Neighbor, I'm in sect 110 row 28. Have been a season ticket holder since 1980, right out of high school. I have three seats and was not able to improve either, do not want to be lower than row 25.

I do not even try to upgrade. I have ailse seats in 108, if I upgrade my ticket price would jump up. It would not be worth it to me just to move a few feet over towards the middle of the field. Plus I like the people around my section.

Love my seats in the End Zone tunnel side. Im 14 rows up only thing I would wish for was to be closer to the field just for when they are in that end zone. But I get a pretty good view from where I am now. We have had these seats for 4 years now and have 7 tix total.