Best game stories from Rich / Ralph Wilson stadium....

Christmas Eve 2006 Bills Titans

My brother and i roped our dad into buying us tickets for christmas because the game was blacked out. We sat in the tunnel endzone great seats playoff atmosphere such a blast. Game starts and my seat is next to santa claus who was a little intoxicated to say the least. So anyway games going on its getting close to half time and this kid walks by us on his way up to the bathroom or concessions or something. He was prolly about ten years old and is wearing a vince young jersey and santa stops him and says "I'm not coming to your house!"

Poor kid looked like christmas had been cancelled hahaha

He was prolly about ten years old and is wearing a vince young jersey and santa stops him and says "I'm not coming to your house!"

:cry:

Christmas Eve 2006 Bills Titans

My brother and i roped our dad into buying us tickets for christmas because the game was blacked out. We sat in the tunnel endzone great seats playoff atmosphere such a blast. Game starts and my seat is next to santa claus who was a little intoxicated to say the least. So anyway games going on its getting close to half time and this kid walks by us on his way up to the bathroom or concessions or something. He was prolly about ten years old and is wearing a vince young jersey and santa stops him and says "I'm not coming to your house!"

wow. classless.

Bills vs Steelers Jan 2nd, 2005

Despite the outcome of the game/season, this game was a classic. I went with 6 of my good friends, one of which was a Steeler fan. Another Steelers fan was in the row in front of us, and he was blackout drunk. Slurring his words, spilling beer, etc. For some reason in the 2nd quarter, he turns around and thinks that my friend Jeremy is mocking him cheering for the Steelers (even though they are both Steelers fans and both had the EXACT same jersey on :o ).

So the guy gets himself all riled up (with a little help from us :cry: ) and decides that he's going to stand up, turn around, and punch Jeremy. He stood up, but it was more like a stage dive straight backwards, and he sprung himself about 4 rows down, hitting everyone on the way. It was like an explosion of beers, hats, and drunken arms & legs.

The best part about it was that he just laid there, trying to get up, until three security guards had to come and pick him up by his arms & legs and carry him out.

:o

Bills vs Steelers Jan 2nd, 2005

Despite the outcome of the game/season, this game was a classic. I went with 6 of my good friends, one of which was a Steeler fan. Another Steelers fan was in the row in front of us, and he was blackout drunk. Slurring his words, spilling beer, etc. For some reason in the 2nd quarter, he turns around and thinks that my friend Jeremy is mocking him cheering for the Steelers (even though they are both Steelers fans and both had the EXACT same jersey on :o ).

So the guy gets himself all riled up (with a little help from us :cry: ) and decides that he's going to stand up, turn around, and punch Jeremy. He stood up, but it was more like a stage dive straight backwards, and he sprung himself about 4 rows down, hitting everyone on the way. It was like an explosion of beers, hats, and drunken arms & legs.

The best part about it was that he just laid there, trying to get up, until three security guards had to come and pick him up by his arms & legs and carry him out.

I have 2:

Bills vs. LA Raiders, AFC Championship game

Bills 51, Raiders 3

Bills picked off the Raiders 6 times, and rolled up 500+ yards on offense

'Nuff said.

Second game. I do not remember the opponent other the the Bills won. I do remember the side show.

Nice looking drunk Canadian chick kept flashing me and my friends during the game. Her boyfriend got annoyed with her antics. It also may had something to do with the "words of encouragement" my friends and I were giving her :cry: .

this isn't the best, but its the first one that popped in my head.....kind of recent, 3-4 years ago.....i'm sitting lower bowl visitors side...i notice a huge disturbance in the end zone (admin end). i get my binoculars out for a closer look, figured it was a fight. everyone is standing up surrounding this one spot, but i don't see what could possibly be getting so much attention, theres no pushing or shoving. everyone is taking pictures from their cell phones, pointing down, but i still can't see anything. i started thinking it must be a topless girl. then about 30 security guys start making their way down the ailse and across the row....about a minute later, up pops O.J. Simpson in some white fur coat.....they tossed him out.....lol...the crowd was going wild.

then theres that time some guy climbed out (from the upper deck) and across the steel cable holding up the netting to catch field goals (admin end)...that was a MNF game with Howard Cosell.

or the time we finally beat Miami at home, fans tore down the goal posts.....hoisted one of the uprights into the stands.....like little ants, carried it up to the top of the lower bowl and tossed it over...thought for sure someone would get killed.....next home game they had dogs guarding the posts.

thats enough for now....

I got one ....

I was at a Bills game on a very hott day home opener I forget who they played cause of the side show :o

Well this lady was hott, wearing a tee shirt no bra, big breasteses, tight shorts , blonde, the works... upper deck about 4 seats down from us.

I guess she wanted to show off because she keep going to get the beer, bathroom trips what have you.

the first time she slid past us the whole section was looking.

the second time she walked past us the whole row was smiling

The third time she walked past us we got a treat. she must of spilled some beer on her shirt and it was like a damn wet tee shirt contest, yea use you imagination fellas.

Well by halftime everybody was pretty much drunk so one guy said would you buy the beer for us next time you go. shes loving the attention by now and agrees to our delight.

so the next time she slides by us she flashes us and she says "is the game better than these" and the whole row says ENCORE

classic

end the end of the game we gave her a standing o on her performance :cry:

I got one ....

I was at a Bills game on a very hott day home opener I forget who they played cause of the side show :o

Well this lady was hott, wearing a tee shirt no bra, big breasteses, tight shorts , blonde, the works... upper deck about 4 seats down from us.

I guess she wanted to show off because she keep going to get the beer, bathroom trips what have you.

the first time she slid past us the whole section was looking.

the second time she walked past us the whole row was smiling

The third time she walked past us we got a treat. she must of spilled some beer on her shirt and it was like a damn wet tee shirt contest, yea use you imagination fellas.

Well by halftime everybody was pretty much drunk so one guy said would you buy the beer for us next time you go. shes loving the attention by now and agrees to our delight.

so the next time she slides by us she flashes us and she says "is the game better than these" and the whole row says ENCORE

classic

end the end of the game we gave her a standing o on her performance :cry:

My damn mother never played by the rules, LOL.

J/K.

This is going to be good......

8th grade. It was the Thursday night game on Sep 16 1982vs. the Minnesota Vikings. I don't know why this game isn't talked about more, I know the later comebacks by Kelly and co. overshadow this one but this one was a great one and underrated.

Before the game, the crowd is already "tuned up" for the late start. Someone sees Ahmad Rashad and yells "Hey Rashad, you're gonna wish you were back in Buffalo!"

Bills go down 19-0 in the 2nd qtr to 2-minute Tommy Kramer and the Vikings before Ferguson, Lewis, and Butler go back to work.

Bills score the winning touchdown practically in front of me (I'm 9 rows up in the corner of the end zone) on Ferguson's 11 yd pass to a diving Jerry Butler who clutches the ball in his fingertips while his body is horizontal 2 feet off of the ground.

The crowd goes wild, except for the completely stoned hot high school chick next to me who continues to sit perfectly still on the aluminum bench as fandemonium erupts around her. One of my older buddies brought her looking to score and all she did was disappear completely from all of us during the second and third quarters and come back completely stoned out of her mind.

The last memory of this game was the jubilant walk though the parking lot as people pelted each other with "Green Weenies", a promotion from Bells Supermarkets that was supposed to rival the Terrible Towels in Pittsburgh. Some drunk idiot walked up to us with one sticking out of his pants and said "I'm the green weenie! Touch me!" I got home at 3:30AM and got no reprieve from school on that Friday, which really was as it should be.

Any first game experience like that, and outside of the Green Weenie, I was a fan for life.

The last memory of this game was the jubilant walk though the parking lot as people pelted each other with "Green Weenies", a promotion from Bells Supermarkets that was supposed to rival the Terrible Towels in Pittsburgh. Some drunk idiot walked up to us with one sticking out of his pants and said "I'm the green weenie! Touch me!" I got home at 3:30AM and got no reprieve from school on that Friday, which really was as it should be.

Any first game experience like that, and outside of the Green Weenie, I was a fan for life.

"Whammy Weenie"

http://www.forgottenbuffalo.com/forgottenb...ammyweenie.html

Who the heck was the tool that thought up that promotion.... :doh:

I've only been to six games and they were all last year so I don't have as many to pick from as you guys...

...but anyway I wore my Genesee Beer hat to all of the cold weather games (Bills and Bulls) last season. Then somehow I left it in my friends apartment when he went home for winter break. So I went home to Rochester for a few days around Christmas and got myself a nice wool hat with a Giants emblem on it. The following Sunday me and one of my buddies go to the Bills/Pats game. And as you can predict, a lot of Pats fans were at the game and ran their mouths. Everytime someone said something to me I just looked them in the eyes and pointed to my hat. They shut up.

December 23, 1990 when the Bills clinched the AFC East against the Fins.

There was a log jam to get over the wall and onto the field at the end of the game. My future wife, all 5'4"-100 pounds (soaking wet) goes over the wall first and then starts helping others onto the field.

;):doh: