What's up with Moulds' smart mouth?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harsh but true

Based on T.O.'s history, that's a legit statement from Eric Moulds. Our coaching staff is not even close to the best.

My personal opinion is that I think TO is a great addition. He's going to bring some attitude to the locker room. Vets with attitude likes Darryl Talley and Ray Lewis bring a lot to a locker room. Donte Whitner has been all bark and no bite.

TO has never proven to be a team leader in the past. However, I hold hope that TO finally shows his love for the game, and wants to help build something in the waining days of his career.

More and more I'm regretting that I bought his jersey.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/200...ions-on-to.html

First, why do any of us buy players jerseys anymore? The last one I bought was TKO's #51. He is now playing for his second team since being traded out of Buffalo. Secondly, E-Moulds is just stating his opinion. He happens to think the coaches in New England are better then the coaches in Buffalo these days.

Kind of hard to argue with that opinion, don't you think? :oops:

First I disagree with half of what Moulds said. Although he may be right about Belichick and his staff but I happen to think that Jauron and his demeanor is also that will be compatible with TO's personality. I could be wrong but I don't think so. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough though.

I do take exception to what Moulds said. He's suppose to be a Bill, no? Then why take a swipe at our current staff even before the season begins? Nothing like pulling for your homeys. Add insult to injury and this guy tips his hat to all people but the dreaded Patriots.

It's ok, we're all entitled to our own opinions but I would never want to be in a situation where I would have to be counting on this guy taking my back.

I never thought that moulds would say something like that but its true i would classify our staff as being in the bottom third of the league. Really sad that moulds would say something that blatantly against the team and our response is thats mean but true

So I take it you are in the 5% of Bills fans that disagree with Moulds opinion?

Well, I thought that I stated my stance pretty clear. He may be right about Belichick and I think that Jauron's staff also can be the right coaching but in either case I didn't like him publicly stating that the right coaching is in New England, especially before we even started our season. Thanks for your support Moulds, now beat it.

No beef here either. There are some reasons to dislike Moulds, but a truthful (albeit smartass) answer to the question he was asked is not one of them.

I think he was talking about not signing Moulds at end of career when he inquired in New England. :oops:

Ok, ok, I'm gonna run up the flag on this one, looks like I'm the minority but not because I changed my opinion but because I'm don't want to argue or try to convince anyone.

Man, I hope Jauron does a lights out coaching job this year and not just for the outsiders. This guy is in a no win situation. if he does a lousy job then everyone will feel vindicated and if he does a greagt job it will because he was suppose to and it's long overdue. Somehow I get gthe feeling that either way Jauron won't open his mouth and will handle the outcome with nothing but class but of course he won't get the credit for that, not even from his own fans.

Ok, ok, I'm gonna run up the flag on this one, looks like I'm the minority but not because I changed my opinion but because I'm don't want to argue or try to convince anyone.

Man, I hope Jauron does a lights out coaching job this year and not just for the outsiders. This guy is in a no win situation. if he does a lousy job then everyone will feel vindicated and if he does a greagt job it will because he was suppose to and it's long overdue. Somehow I get gthe feeling that either way Jauron won't open his mouth and will handle the outcome with nothing but class but of course he won't get the credit for that, not even from his own fans.

for the record, I'm with Moulds.

But also for the record, I love Jauron - as a father figure, mentor, friend. I'd invite him to my kid's birthday. But he has no business head coaching the Bills. Or anyone else for that matter. He is constantly outwitted in the football IQ dept. And that to me is surprising considering how booksmart he is. He doesn't make the right decisions under pressure. He either overdelegates or can't hold people accountable.

A coach IMHO needs to be a benevolent dictator when he is trying to build something. It's different when when you're coaching an established team of vets. You can take your foot off the gas pedal a bit. But when it's a young team - you have to hold them accountable.

In my opinion he is a Gawd awful coach and a great human being. Sometimes those two things go together.

C

More and more I'm regretting that I bought his jersey.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/200...ions-on-to.html

Moulds was exactly right except he did not qualify it enough. Belicheck is in NE, there are a bunch of other staffs that could do well also with TO. Jauron would not win with Tom BRady in his prime throwing to Moss and TO.

Juaron is a horrible despicable coach, I'll say it, and he should not be given any kudos for being a Nice Guy. Don't care. Go work at the 7/11 and smirle when you sell me my big gulp. Theere I appreciate Nice Guys.

In fact go work anywhere that will have you, you idoitic LOSER.

Tough weather today.