Biggest Douchebag in the World?

Granted I was buzzed up and there was nothing else on tv, but it was interesting to see some of the ideas that people come up with. I just hit the breaking point when they were shooting a infomercial and Billy Mays kept having to stop the shoot and complain because they weren't set on the products name yet. He was acting like some A-list pampered actor in a legitimate role. Just made me want to slap him through the tv.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because they throw in the second one for free if you call now!

Which I was just talking to the wife about the other day. You can only use some of these thing one at a time, so why the hell do I need two of them. Just send me one and cut the !@#$ing price in half you douche.

Which I was just talking to the wife about the other day. You can only use some of these thing one at a time, so why the hell do I need two of them. Just send me one and cut the !@#$ing price in half you douche.

Being a chef I assume you have a full set Ginsu knives within arms reach at all times. Were they purchased for three easy payments of $29.95? :unsure:

Being a chef I assume you have a full set Ginsu knives within arms reach at all times. Were they purchased for three easy payments of $29.95? :unsure:

The only thing I can remember buying from a TV ad was this stuff. Holyfukinghell! I had a big scratch on some prescription sun glasses and this stuff was the biggest rip off I've ever seen. You so get what you pay for.

The only thing I can remember buying from a TV ad was this stuff. Holyfukinghell! I had a big scratch on some prescription sun glasses and this stuff was the biggest rip off I've ever seen. You so get what you pay for.

I bought some of the stuff that was supposed to hide paint scratches on a car. Ended up in the trash within minutes.

After the basketball game last night, I was flipping channels and I came across John Cleese doing an infomercial pimping something called The Book of Inside Information. It was bizarre. The premise was that this book contains hundreds of secrets that "they" don't want you to know. So everywhere John went to tell you a secret, someone was chasing him or trying to kill him to keep him silent :unsure: . So he had to keep changing locations with his assistant so he could reveal another secret (How to save money on groceries, how to find the cheapest gas, when to file taxes to avoid audit, etc.)

It lasted almost a half hour and while I kind of ashamed to say I watched the whole thing, it was actually very amusing to see Cleese doing this strange commercial.

After the basketball game last night, I was flipping channels and I came across John Cleese doing an infomercial pimping something called The Book of Inside Information. It was bizarre. The premise was that this book contains hundreds of secrets that "they" don't want you to know. So everywhere John went to tell you a secret, someone was chasing him or trying to kill him to keep him silent :unsure: . So he had to keep changing locations with his assistant so he could reveal another secret (How to save money on groceries, how to find the cheapest gas, when to file taxes to avoid audit, etc.)

It lasted almost a half hour and while I kind of ashamed to say I watched the whole thing, it was actually very amusing to see Cleese doing this strange commercial.

Has Cleese ever done anything that was not funny?

I work late shift sometimes,so Ill get home when everybody's asleep. I'll fix me something to eat and watch a little tv before knocking out. One night they got this infomercial on for a set of pillows that supposed to perfectly align your back and neck. Because of this perfect spinal alignment your supposed to sleep better and have more energy. They sucked me in. I've never had back or neck pain in my life,so I should have just changed the channel. But insted I ordered it. Couple weeks later it arrives and I'm all excited that night to get to bed with my new pillows. I wake up the next morning,for the first time ever,WITH A SORE BACK. What a dumbass! I never watch those infomercials anymore.

My God this guy is a fuggin tool! I saw him a couple weeks ago on Leno promo-ing the Pitchmen show before it came out. Dude referred to himself in the third person, blabbed on about coming up through the ranks of pitchmen, and just put out an attitude of arrogance that made me ask myself "does this guy realize he is on fuggin infommercials and is not a pro athlete/movie star?"

Fast forward a couple weeks till tonight and about 10 beers later. Nothing on TV so I've watched a couple episodes in a row and this guy is a fuggin egotistical drama queen douchebag! (He's like the T.O. of infommercials :wallbash: ) This guy needs a Vince/Shamwow guy type incident to put him in his place! :P

Could there be anything worse than a coast-to-coast flight sitting between him and, say, Rosie O'Donnell?

My God this guy is a fuggin tool! I saw him a couple weeks ago on Leno promo-ing the Pitchmen show before it came out. Dude referred to himself in the third person, blabbed on about coming up through the ranks of pitchmen, and just put out an attitude of arrogance that made me ask myself "does this guy realize he is on fuggin infommercials and is not a pro athlete/movie star?"

Fast forward a couple weeks till tonight and about 10 beers later. Nothing on TV so I've watched a couple episodes in a row and this guy is a fuggin egotistical drama queen douchebag! (He's like the T.O. of infommercials :wallbash: ) This guy needs a Vince/Shamwow guy type incident to put him in his place! :lol:

"Just For Men" is happy he's still on TV :P

Could there be anything worse than a coast-to-coast flight sitting between him and, say, Rosie O'Donnell?

God, forgive me for my sins because I think that's one of the layers of hell. :wallbash::P

hey, jimmy hates third-person talkers, too. jimmy would like to see that episode. jimmy likes seinfeld.

jw

Jimmy like Elaine.

I'm sure he cares what people think as he swims in his piles of $100 bills. He's gotten rich as a modern day snake oil salesman fooling the idiots of America. It's a good gig if you can get it.

Are you saying I was duped into buying the awesome auger?

He is annoying . . . that said, his ESPN 360 commercial is a good one. "The secret is in the internet connection." :P

The ESPN Drew Rosenhaus commercial was funny the first 10 times I saw it. The other 1,000 times, not so much. :wallbash: