Name the team, player, and coach..

I live in SW Fla now, originally from Buffalo, so my hatred for the Dolphins still runs deep, even thought the rivalry isnt what it used to be. I love going to Miami every year for the game and there is usually just as many Buffalo fans there. And yes Miami fans still have no class in winning, or in losing. Must be the redneck mentality that most of their fans have. ( Florida Crackers as they refer to themselves )...so yeah team i still hate most...Miami, but the Cheatriots are a close second.

Coach:......Bill Belicheat.....NO CLASS at all as evident in the famous SuperBowl defeat walk off...i want to take off his damn hoody and choke him with it, smug a$$ s.o.b.

Player:......Louis Oliver.......Average player who seemed to play his best games against Buffalo, I was torn, i wanted to put Tom Brady, but thats just too obvious, until we beat him, I cant say much.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Coach i hated the most, was Spurrier.

I know not a pro coach really. But while at FLA he was so damn arrogant and good. Loved to hate him.

Player, hmmm, how about O.J. Anderson or Hostetler from the Giants 1990. Those two guys had good games, when one (Anderson) was on the downside of his career, and Hoss never really had one. Except as a back up.

That was the one of the four Super Bowls the Bills should have won.

Oh yeah and Marino was a jack ass too, the one time i met him at Kellys first football camp.

I live in SW Fla now, originally from Buffalo, so my hatred for the Dolphins still runs deep, even thought the rivalry isnt what it used to be. I love going to Miami every year for the game and there is usually just as many Buffalo fans there. And yes Miami fans still have no class in winning, or in losing. Must be the redneck mentality that most of their fans have. ( Florida Crackers as they refer to themselves )...so yeah team i still hate most...Miami, but the Cheatriots are a close second.

Coach:......Bill Belicheat.....NO CLASS at all as evident in the famous SuperBowl defeat walk off...i want to take off his damn hoody and choke him with it, smug a$$ s.o.b.

Player:......Louis Oliver.......Hell of a player who seemed to play his best games against Buffalo, I was torn, i wanted to put Tom Brady, but thats just too obvious, until we beat him, I cant say much.

Louis Oliver played his best games against the Bills? Must have missed that one.

Louis Oliver played his best games against the Bills? Must have missed that one.

Interceptions 3 Louis Oliver (10/4/92 at Buffalo), 170 yards

Oliver's greatest highlight of his career came on October 4, 1992, when he ran a 103-yard interception return for a touchdown from a pass thrown by Buffalo Bills quarterback Jim Kelly.

I would say thats a good game, no?

Interceptions 3 Louis Oliver (10/4/92 at Buffalo), 170 yards

Oliver's greatest highlight of his career came on October 4, 1992, when he ran a 103-yard interception return for a touchdown from a pass thrown by Buffalo Bills quarterback Jim Kelly.

I would say thats a good game, no?

That's one game. Would you like me to list the games where Kelly and Reed and others abused him?

Team - I'll have to go with 80's/90's Miami team's and 2000's Pats* team...Miami was hated only due to our rivalry with them...it was more of a hate / respect thing...Pats* just down right piss me off...it might be the Pats* fans more than the team, not sure.

coach - I'd have to go with Bilicheat also..like said b4, he shows no class or any respect for any other teams

Player - Bill Romanowski..I hate this guy...thers no excuse for playing dirty...I know these guys do small cheat things while piled up on each other but none of it goes to the extent Romanowski did...Brian Cox comes in second

Player:......Louis Oliver.......Hell of a player who seemed to play his best games against Buffalo, I was torn, i wanted to put Tom Brady, but thats just too obvious, until we beat him, I cant say much.

Giants - Went to school downstate w all Giants fans. Non-stop harrassment. Even though the Bills are the only real NY team. Live in Boston today with friends (Giants fans) from school. Still hate the Giants.

Hostetler - He got away from Bruce in the endzone in Superbowl 25. In my mind, sticks out more than #11's miss fieldgoal.

Parcells - Completely changed his game plan and ran the ball the entire second half to keep the ball out of the hands of our K-gun offense.

If you can't tell. I have some unresolved Buffalo Bills issues. I need to accept that loss and move on. It's just so hard to think about what could have been, had we won that game.

Giants - Went to school downstate w all Giants fans. Non-stop harrassment. Even though the Bills are the only real NY team. Live in Boston today with friends (Giants fans) from school. Still hate the Giants.

Hostetler - He got away from Bruce in the endzone in Superbowl 25. In my mind, sticks out more than #11's miss fieldgoal.

Parcells - Completely changed his game plan and ran the ball the entire second half to keep the ball out of the hands of our K-gun offense.

If you can't tell. I have some unresolved Buffalo Bills issues. I need to accept that loss and move on. It's just so hard to think about what could have been, had we won that game.

Join the rest of us who still have nightmares of that game.....The loss will stop hurting when we DO win one, hopefully most of us will still be alive.

Yes please, stats per game versus each other.....Thank You, I will wait......

Without looking things up, how about Jan 12, 1991 . Oliver was one-on-one with Reed most of the game. Reed had 2 TD's and over 100yds.

Harrison is a good choice.

Actually, all good choices. I think it's safe to say I hate every team, coach, and player that isnt a Bill.

There are players and coaches from other teams over the years i have liked and rooted for ( especially fantasy guys )

but if they arent wearing a Buffalo uniform its not the same.....I still get sick picturing Thurmans Dulphins jersey

Without looking things up, how about Jan 12, 1991 . Oliver was one-on-one with Reed most of the game. Reed had 2 TD's and over 100yds.

I said he played some of his best games vs. the Bills, i didnt say there were alot of them......Besides Kelly and Reed burned alot of guys. I just didnt like him, period.......but thanks for the dialogue. :thumbsup:

I said he played some of his best games vs. the Bills, i didnt say there were alot of them......Besides Kelly and Reed burned alot of guys. I just didnt like him, period.......but thanks for the dialogue. :thumbsup:

Just hanging out having fun.

There are players and coaches from other teams over the years i have liked and rooted for ( especially fantasy guys )

but if they arent wearing a Buffalo uniform its not the same.....I still get sick picturing Thurmans Dulphins jersey

Im picking up what you're laying down. There are individual players I have rooted for throughout the years.

I always liked the way John Elway played.

Their are two Bills players in my mind that never got a lot of love but were great players. Carwell Gardner and Kenny Davis. Frank Reich is the best back up QB in the history of the NFL. I'm talking legitimate #2 guy. Not guys that have gone on to be starters.

ps. I just threw up in my mouth. Please don't mention Thurman as a Dolphin again. I blocked that out.

Louis Oliver??? Are you kidding or what? When did he have a big game against the Bills?

They owned him. They absolutely loved playing against him because he couldn't cover anyone

he was then what Roy Williams is today. I hitter who couldn't cover. Check the Bills record vs the

Phinis during his career.

Louis Oliver??? Are you kidding or what? When did he have a big game against the Bills?

They owned him. They absolutely loved playing against him because he couldn't cover anyone

he was then what Roy Williams is today. I hitter who couldn't cover. Check the Bills record vs the

Nucci, you got this one?...

Im picking up what you're laying down. There are individual players I have rooted for throughout the years.

I always liked the way John Elway played.

Their are two Bills players in my mind that never got a lot of love but were great players. Carwell Gardner and Kenny Davis. Frank Reich is the best back up QB in the history of the NFL. I'm talking legitimate #2 guy. Not guys that have gone on to be starters.

ps. I just threw up in my mouth. Please don't mention Thurman as a Dolphin again. I blocked that out.

Actually, Kenny Davis was well regarded around here during his Bills years. Gardner was far from a great player.

Patriots!! F'em

Bryan Cox

Bellicheat

posting rule #1: read entire thread before posting :thumbsup:

Player:......Louis Oliver.......Average player who seemed to play his best games against Buffalo, I was torn, i wanted to put Tom Brady, but thats just too obvious, until we beat him, I cant say much.

Team? I'd have to say the Cowboys. Can't stand them. I think it hinges alot on the fact of how many Cowboys fans in high school gave me crap for 2 years in a row.

Player? Scott Norwood. I know, I know, I need to just let it go :thumbsup:

Coach? The hooded cheater. No one has gotten away with more in the NFL than him and the rest of his staff.

Team: WAS the Fish because of they way they DOMINATED the Bills & the rest of the NFL in the 70's. But looking back, they were just THAT GOOD & I would have LOVED to have players like Czonka (a Syracuse Alum) & a Coach like Shula on the Bills. NOW: The Pats* because of the FACT they are CHEATERS.

Player: WAS Cox because of the spitting incident. But looking back I loved the passion he had & would have loved him if he were a Bill. NOW: Harrison & Wilfork because they are like the team they play on DIRTY*

Coach: WAS: Shula, then Johnson. NOW: Belicheck* because he is a CHEATER.

I didn't say Carwell was great nor did I say Kenny Davis wasn't well regarded. I said they were both underated. You on the other hand, are a douche.

You call me a douche because I disagree with you? Nice. You must be one of those guys with internet muscles. Re-read your post.

Their are two Bills players in my mind that never got a lot of love but were great players. Carwell Gardner and Kenny Davis.

yeah, but we're talking hate here, not some phobia of long-haired dudes!!!

Polamalu is a stand-up guy--great player, great teammate, very humble.

OK, OK. Full disclosure: He went to USC. That's a team I hate more than any other team on Earth. More than any AFC East rival. Their level of cheating rises above even the Patriots. Plus, seriously, you should have long hair only if you're making a living playing the guitar.