Question Regarding Linda Bodgan

bbb

I hope this isn't the wrong time to ask this, but I always wondered why Ralph said nobody in the family wanted to own the Bills...........I always figured that you would think that his daughter, who was actually a scout, would be very interested in running the team. I can see if he had only children who could care less about football, but she obviously cared a lot about it.

I hope this isn't the wrong time to ask this, but I always wondered why Ralph said nobody in the family wanted to own the Bills...........I always figured that you would think that his daughter, who was actually a scout, would be very interested in running the team. I can see if he had only children who could care less about football, but she obviously cared a lot about it.

Does he have other children? Never head of any. Does this leave his wife as the sole heir?

I had always been curious about that too.

I just went to the team's official site expecting to see an article about her and couldn't find one. Since she was a longtime scout for this team, the only women scout in the NFL, and the owners daughter, I wanted to hear about some of her talent finds and other Bills related stories throughout the years. I'm not angry or upset, just find it odd. Maybe it's too soon for that.

I just went to the team's official site expecting to see an article about her and couldn't find one. Since she was a longtime scout for this team, the only women scout in the NFL, and the owners daughter, I wanted to hear about some of her talent finds and other Bills related stories throughout the years. I'm not angry or upset, just find it odd. Maybe it's too soon for that.

This might help.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/656090.html

I would think that the Inheritance Tax would basically decimate the passing of the team on down to either of his daughters. They would end up being on the hook for roughly $450 mil give or take a few bucks. With the election of Hussein Obama, the chance of the Bush tax cuts, which included the elimination of the "death tax", is virtually dead in the water. Couple that with NYS taxes on top of the federal and it's damn near impossible to will or sell the team in New York without the state pulling down a cool hundred million or so.

If Ralph were to heir the team to his wife, they could bypass the inheritance tax but he has stated many many times that, that isn't an option.

I would think that the Inheritance Tax would basically decimate the passing of the team on down to either of his daughters. They would end up being on the hook for roughly $450 mil give or take a few bucks. With the election of Hussein Obama, the chance of the Bush tax cuts, which included the elimination of the "death tax", is virtually dead in the water. Couple that with NYS taxes on top of the federal and it's damn near impossible to will or sell the team in New York without the state pulling down a cool hundred million or so.

If Ralph were to heir the team to his wife, they could bypass the inheritance tax but he has stated many many times that, that isn't an option.

Congratulations, you're the douche bag of the month. Your sash and tiara will arrive shortly.

I think Christy Wilson Hoffman had a hand in merchandise and was the reason girls got some female style jerseys etc. I don't remenber the other sister being involved at all.