Has anyone heard what Ralph thought of his draft?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a friend brought this up yesterday. we havent seen/heard from him in a while. hope he's ok...

Yeah something doesn`t seem right. Not at the NFL yearly meeting ,then nothing out of him about the draft. They say he fell and hurt his shoulder. I hope he didn`t have a stroke our something. Ralph always has something to say about the draft. :rolleyes:

Draft...good idea Mary...have Dick or Russ pour me a Bud draft...

we will know soon enough. HOF inductions aren't far from now. It takes months for 90year old to recover form injuries that takes a young healthy person 4-6 weeks. he could possibly still be in a sling come induction time.

Ralph fractured his shoulder and was treated in Fl. I heard that the doc that took care of him noted his dementia and did not think he could make any legit decisions. Don't kill the messenger. This is just what I heard.

Ralph fractured his shoulder and was treated in Fl. I heard that the doc that took care of him noted his dementia and did not think he could make any legit decisions. Don't kill the messenger. This is just what I heard.

This is disturbing gossip. I normally hate to speculate...BUT, can you eleborate anymore on this? Where did you hear this?

When was his last public statement?

I am a fan of Ralph, so I truly hope he is doing ok.

GO BILLS!

Well if you heard that from someone they are commiting a serious violation of Dr. Pt confidentially. More than likely you are full of it and just stirring the pot.

Ralph's daughter, Linda Bogden Wilson passed away today. She has been very ill, with cancer,and, it seems, Ralph, understandably has had his thoughts elsewhere. I thought about starting a thread about this, but with no link to provide, I figured it would devolve into snarky comments... Mr Wilson kept her impending death quiet from those in the organization.

Ralph's daughter, Linda Bogden Wilson passed away today. She has been very ill, with cancer,and, it seems, Ralph, understandably has had his thoughts elsewhere. I thought about starting a thread about this, but with no link to provide, I figured it would devolve into snarky comments... Mr Wilson kept her impending death quiet from those in the organization.

If this is true. This is very sad news. My thoughts and Prayers to the Wilson family.

If this isn't true, you should be banned (and ashamed).

If this is true. This is very sad news. My thoughts and Prayers to the Wilson family.

If this isn't true, you should be banned (and ashamed).

I wouldn't make something like that up...but I appreciate the sentiment.