The Official UFA Thread

Beerball

The main player we've nabbed as an undrafted FA so far is Joel Bell/OT/Furman. This is the guy that we needed to go out and get. I'm almost certain that he will make the team and serve as depth. He's a big guy with good athletecism at the position. I thought we might draft him in the 5th or 6th rounds and now we sign him as a UFA. Ok, I'm happy now. :thumbsup:

Quick question,

if we had drafted the OT and DE we just signed, and then signed our 6th and 7th round picks as UDFAs, would people have stopped bitching, even though we ended up with the exact same players?

Quick question,

if we had drafted the OT and DE we just signed, and then signed our 6th and 7th round picks as UDFAs, would people have stopped bitching, even though we ended up with the exact same players?

You come here enough to know the answer to that...

Quick question,

Oh so True!

Jumping the gun hoping to get a sticky.

Can I huh?

Can I huh?

Can I huh?

Can I huh?

Can I huh?

Can I huh?

Maybe if you had properly labeled the thread (UDFA), you would have had a better chance.