Round 4 Pick

Well I was wrong about them not taking a tight end, but we could use a big target.

I did not think that they were going to go TE in this draft, but perhaps the kid was the best prospect available at this round.

He certainly has good size.

Combine Results:

40 Yard Dash : 4.56 seconds

Bench Press : 19.0 reps

Vertical Jump : 33.0 inches

Broad Jump : 115.0 inches

3 Cone Drill : 6.96 seconds

20 Yard Shuttle : 4.46 seconds

Perhaps where we both got or combine results is different. Mel Kiper sure likes him.

Great pick, great value. Fills a big need. I love it.

He needs to bulk up a bit and become a better blocker, but he's a legitimate receiving threat from the TE position. Our red zone offense just got a little better.

Your right. If this guy can add some mass and keep his quickness he could be one hell of a TE. I'm not sure how he will hold up as a blocker until he puts on some weight though. In terms of receiving potential this kid should be good.

Perhaps where we both got or combine results is different. Mel Kiper sure likes him.

You must have been looking at the guy below Nelson on the combine results, Bear Pascoe(sp?) who ran a 4.97...

I love the pick. It addresses another area of need and was a good value. We had a 2nd round grade and we got him in the fourth. I would have preferred Pettigrew because he's a better blocker but I like Nelson. I am very happy with out draft

Still hoping we can trade for Henderson and sign Keiaho. Next 2 picks should be OT prospects.

I love the pick. It addresses another area of need and was a good value. We had a 2nd round grade and we got him in the fourth. I would have preferred Pettigrew because he's a better blocker but I like Nelson. I am very happy with out draft

Still hoping we can trade for Henderson and sign Keiaho. Next 2 picks should be OT prospects.

I would like to see OT next also. I think 6 and 7 should be a QB and DT.

I was really irritated yesterday with picking the CB but I will give them credit. Getting this kid now when he was very highly ranked is a real value pick. I will not be screaming for Russ's head anymore. Now go get a OLB free agent.