Bills two 1st rounders

I don't see Rey falling much further. Certainly he can't be available at 42, right?

I do not see him falling much further either, but if he is you pounce on him. Cant complain so far though.

your two lines just got better, not worse, and none of you negative nellys are gonna spoil the day.

Agreed! Actually, OUR two lines got better! I wanted Pettigrew, but I'll always yearn for a great Tight End untill we finally see 1st hand what one can do for the Bills.

I'm very happy with these two needs being addressed!

Next up should be LB, IMO

I would love to see the Bills go line again, if William Beatty is still available at 42. I think his value is right there. Wood was a great pick. Big nasty center in the mould of Kent Hull or Nick Mangold. A great addition for us. Would like our next pick to be either OT, TE, or OLB, whichever position has the most value and best player for our needs.

OK to all the negative nancy Mabin haters.......he was in the top 5 of all the draft prog at defensive end.......yet people are bitching about his size

He came out early....he is going to get bigger....he probably would have been a top 5 pick next year

He immediately gives you pass rush

WTF is the problem here? he wins his battles with speed.....speed is what we need