sources deeeep within!!!

cant say who cuz they might loose there job but someone close to the top said we our going with orokpo or raji or maybe sanchez if there gone!

This was believable until you said Sanchez. No chance in hell Buffalo drafts a QB in round one. The first two were clearly targets, but this seems like just another BS rumor thread to get people going. There's enough of those already. If you want to speculate on who the Bills might take, just speculate, don't call it a rumor.

cant say who cuz they might loose there job but someone close to the top said we our going with orokpo or raji or maybe sanchez if there gone!

To me this is of little value. I say that every year I can be almost 80-90% right on first 10 draft picks of any draft (maybe not exact order but who's off the board). My point is I do not not do this drafting job for a living and neither does any one else on this board and my top 10 success rate is pretty high. It's fairly easy to predict we take a Raji at 11 when everyone has him as a top 10 selection ....

Guest dog14787

Come on, you could say Jack Bower tortured it out of you.

We want the TRUTH, who's your source, its SKOOBY isn't it :thumbdown:

This was believable until you said Sanchez. No chance in hell Buffalo drafts a QB in round one. The first two were clearly targets, but this seems like just another BS rumor thread to get people going. There's enough of those already. If you want to speculate on who the Bills might take, just speculate, don't call it a rumor.

1. Look at the screenname.

2. Look at the "Joined" date.

I agree that the speculation gets annoying but I wouldn't put anything past this organization in terms of which position they select. They have blown our minds before and it can surely happen again.

If someone a DB is drafted at 11 I will drive to the Ralph and take a dump on it.

I agree that the speculation gets annoying but I wouldn't put anything past this organization in terms of which position they select. They have blown our minds before and it can surely happen again.

If someone a DB is drafted at 11 I will drive to the Ralph and take a dump on it.

you'll have to bring a shovel and scrape away everybody else's first to make sure it actually hits the stadium