OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

What I find amazing about this Draft is that nobody WHO the Bills draft, the board is going to be pissed. I've honestly never seen that before, but it seems like 25% of the board wants a DE, 25% want an OT, 25% want a TE and 25% wants a LB with our first round pick.

This board is going to be insanely pissed, no matter what happens.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What I find amazing about this Draft is that nobody WHO the Bills draft, the board is going to be pissed. I've honestly never seen that before, but it seems like 25% of the board wants a DE, 25% want an OT, 25% want a TE and 25% wants a LB with our first round pick.

WoW BillsGuy

you seem pretty sure about the Bills drafting Ayers.

You have been pretty reliable of what I have observed. If your draft scenario went down the way it you have on your sig. I'd be pretty happy with that.

I think the bills select Brian Cushing with their first pick.

The Bills have lacked an identity for quite a while now. If I am game planning against them whom do I have to stop? By that I mean what player on the Bills do you have to account for at all times? (Think Bruce Smth, Thurman Thomas back in the day. Think Julius Peppers, Shawn Merriman, Adrian Peterson today.) I think we all knoew the answer here. So now the question is this: Is there a game changer in the draft today? Who knows ....

Round Pick # Player Pos Ht Wt

Round 1 11 Tyson Jackson (LSU) DE 6'4" 296

alternate Robert Ayers (Tenn) DE 6'3" 273

Round 1 28 Connor Barwin DE 6'3" 253

alternate Brian Cushing (USC) OLB 6'3" 243

Round 2 42 Eben Britton (Ariz) OT 6'6" 310

alternate Alex Mack (Cal) C 6'4" 309

Round 3 75 A. Q. Shipley (PSU) C 6'1" 304

alternate Jamon Meredith (So. Carolina) OT 6'5" 305

Round 4 110 Tony Flammatta (Syracuse) FB 6'0" 245

Round 4 121 Sebastian Vollmer (Houston) OT 6'8" 312

Round 5 147 Brandon Hughes (Oregon St) CB 5'11 182

Round 6 183 Tommy Breaux (Towson) WR 6'7" 205

Round 7 220 Jack Simmons (Minnesota) TE 6'5" 255

Agreed.

PTR

True. Hopefully, though, we do address at least three of those needs in the first two rounds. Buffalo has no business taking skill players in this draft before the fifth round. We have needed changes to the OL and DL for a couple of years now, but they are a glaring problem right now. Buffalo should get a DE/OT with their first two picks, and get whichever of Mack and Unger are still available with their second rounder, then get a OG or OLB with their third and whichever they don't get in the third with their first pick in the fourth. Several of the top rated guard prospects should be there as late as the third or fourth round and getting one of them would be awesome.

I would like to see the Bills devote at least 1 early pick to the Guard position. Is that asking SOOOO freaking much? Doing so would prevent us from having to pay a Dockery type whale 49 mil. to man this very important position.

Teams who draft Guards early (Steelers, NE and others) have a very high success rate, and guards who are drafted early have an unusually low "bust" rate. It's all right here.

Will the Bills do this? Probably not, but the last time they drafted an early round guard his name was Ruben Brown, and he worked out pretty well. no?

lol, perfect.

Regardless of who we end up with, it's going to be a fun day - I can't wait for it to get started! Not only is it draft day, but it's going to be an 80 degree day in VT; a little biking then back for beers, food and the future of the Bills! :wallbash:

Go Buffalo!

I think that if we select either a DE, or an OT, most people on the board will at least be content.

Anything else and things could get ugly.

I think that if we select either a DE, or an OT, most people on the board will at least be content.

Anything else and things could get ugly.

i think that what the FO does today with it's first 3 picks is really going to be a good representation of how much faith we should have left in this team.

they have a lot of holes to fill and this draft seems to have a number of players that they should be able to get to fill those holes. lets see how they build this team, and what direction they are taking it in, today (and tomorrow).

Imagine if the Bills do their usual and draft a safety and a cb with the two first rounders. Board will be very entertaining if that happens.