So Michael Lombardi just went through his Top 10:

1. Lions - Stafford, QB

2. Rams - Smith, T

3. Chiefs - Jackson, DE

4. Seahawks - Smith, T

5. Browns - Raji, DT

6. Bengals - Monroe, T

7. Raiders - Heyward-Bey, WR

8. Jaguars - Sanchez, QB (he did say this may get traded to another team who wants Sanchez)

9. Packers - Oher, T

10. 49ers - Crabtree, WR

...that is where they left off after the Top 10...very interesting.

Then two other "experts" come on and one guys says no way Curry slips that much and the other guy says it could happen.

My two cents is that would be friggin' awesome if the Bills ended up with Curry!!!

So Michael Lombardi just went through his Top 10:

1. Lions - Stafford, QB

2. Rams - Smith, T

3. Chiefs - Jackson, DE

4. Seahawks - Smith, T

5. Browns - Raji, DT

6. Bengals - Monroe, T

7. Raiders - Heyward-Bey, WR

8. Jaguars - Sanchez, QB (he did say this may get traded to another team who wants Sanchez)

9. Packers - Oher, T

10. 49ers - Crabtree, WR

...that is where they left off after the Top 10...very interesting.

Then two other "experts" come on and one guys says no way Curry slips that much and the other guy says it could happen.

My two cents is that would be friggin' awesome if the Bills ended up with Curry!!!

You have the Rams and Seahawks both taking a T.Smith- is that supposed to be Jason and Andre Smith?

It would be great for Buffalo if this happened I don't think it will. But it would be awesome. The Bills could grab him and have a very good OLB. Or they could trade the pick to move down and probably get a King's ransom. I think there will be a few teams climbing all over each other to get him. We are not one player away, so we would be smart to move down and take the extra picks and still get a quality OLB later in the round. I don't think the Bills could go wrong either way.

In fact, I think the Bills are in a fantastic position at 11. They are in a spot where they could get one of the top LT's, DE's LBs or TE's. There are really in a no lose situation.

It would be great for Buffalo if this happened I don't think it will. But it would be awesome. The Bills could grab him and have a very good OLB. Or they could trade the pick to move down and probably get a King's ransom. I think there will be a few teams climbing all over each other to get him. We are not one player away, so we would be smart to move down and take the extra picks and still get a quality OLB later in the round. I don't think the Bills could go wrong either way.

In fact, I think the Bills are in a fantastic position at 11. They are in a spot where they could get one of the top LT's, DE's LBs or TE's. There are really in a no lose situation.

I'd take the picks especially if they could get their first and a second. :thumbsup:

I'm all in favor of a trade down from #11 but not in this case. The Bills would be nuts to pass on Curry.

Absolutely, and I would like to think that even Jauron wouldn't want to pass on Curry at 11. If he is as good as I am told by those I consider "experts," he could be one of those players who improves an entire defense.

You can't pass on a guy like this, which is why I doubt he will fall to 11. Singletary (a linebacker) is once again sitting right in front of us. :wallbash:

Why would you trade down if you can get a great player? I don't understand this logic. This team needs star players badly and you don't pass up the chance. If Curry is there he should be ours.

Jackson looks like a classic 3-4 DE who can also move inside on passing downs. I have to believe he's the guy the Pats were allegedly attempting to target with a move-up into the top-10.

sounds like who the Bills should draft if there at #11

a real NFL DE

not a midget part time player