Pettigrew-R u kidding me?

Trust Me I do my research.......9 td passes in 4 years blows me away, I stand corrected, certainly worthy of a #11 pick. Your right. Who needs pressure on a QB, let him stand there all day and find receivers while Kelsay's High Motor Ass gets pushed into the third row. As far as naming five solid depth players you are obviously not up to date with how many competent back o-linemen NFL teams keep. If u have 2-3, which we do, u r lucky.

Apparently you should be an NFL scout because you are claiming to know more than all the scouts, front office personnel, and professional analyst who all grade Pettigrew as the best TE in the draft.

Starting a new thread as if you offered new info was dumb enough...

Apparently you should be an NFL scout because you are claiming to know more than all the scouts, front office personnel, and professional analyst who all grade Pettigrew as the best TE in the draft.

Starting a new thread as if you offered new info was dumb enough...

Come on, now. Pettigrew didn't catch any TDs. He obviously sucks. Just like that Aikman guy who only threw 20 TD passes once in his NFL career. Dallas should have cut him.

Bottom line... if the powers that be put a high emphasis on getting the top TE in this draft, they have to take him at 11, because he will not be there at 28. Baltimore or Philly will take him first.

Brown will be there at 11, there's no doubt in my mind. Orakpo might, and at this point, I'm not really sure which one I'd like more. If there was any possible way to slip back, I would, because Brown will still be on the board later... but not at 28.

My most likely scenario is that we take Brown at 11, because Orakpo will go a slot or too before us. If Pettigrew was available at 28, I have no problem taking him over the 5th best OT in the class. I'd still take a Center in round two and move on from there.

Every 26 minutes, someone on this Board has to post a new thread about why we shouldn't draft Pettigrew. Simply amazing.

Actually the weeks immediately before and after the draft are the most annoying of the year. By tomorrow we'll have any number of threads evaluating drafted players who have never lined up for a single NFL down.

Yeah we dont need a TE, the Dereks will be awesome like all our other 4th round TEs we drafted. Well run lynch two downs, then try and get it to Evans then punt. Im sure Peyton hates having Dallas Clark, Romo hates having Witten. Luckily we have 2 serviceable, journeymen at TE that wont do anything, who wants more weapons. The defense benefits so much from the offense going 3 and out.

Trust Me I do my research.......9 td passes in 4 years blows me away, I stand corrected, certainly worthy of a #11 pick. Your right. Who needs pressure on a QB, let him stand there all day and find receivers while Kelsay's High Motor Ass gets pushed into the third row. As far as naming five solid depth players you are obviously not up to date with how many competent back o-linemen NFL teams keep. If u have 2-3, which we do, u r lucky.

Look, I also agree that we need a DE to pressure the QB. But you also can't expect a DE at 11 to vastly improve our pass rush in his rookie year. Last year, there was a DE taken at number 2, 6, 8, and 28. Three of those selections, mind you, are before the Bills #11 this year. You know how many sacks those four players COMBINED for total in their rookie year? Less than 10.

And when the NFL decides to award points for Sacks the bills will be all set. Right now, the offence is the biggest glaring need. The defence was fine last year and kept them in most games, it was the offence that kept them from doing anything last year. It wouldbe great to have a top ranked defence, but they need to improve the offence first if they want to get any better in the standings

you couldnt post this in the many other Pettigrew threads?

Who died and left you the thread police? I see one other Pettigrew thread on the entire first page. I say we pick Pettigrew, maybe we can outscore some teams this year, we certainly aint going to stop them with a rookie LB and DE.....

I think the Bills are in a fairly easy position in this draft. They have a lot of holes, there are some highly rated prospects that will be there when they pick at 11. Rate the board 1 - 11 and take your top rated player that's left.

Stafford

J. Smith

Curry

E. Monroe

Sanchez

Crabtree

Raji

Those guys will all likely be gone. Then take the next tier and take the best available player.

Oher

Orakpo

Ayers

A. Smith

Maybin

Jackson

That elimiates a need to focus on at 28 and in Rd. 2. Let's go Modrak and Brandon. Get your skit together.

Tight Ends in the top 15 R a very Safe bet. Once again you guys are far to knowledgeable. If U actually look at my suggestions on what we should do with our first 3 rounds u could not possibly argue. Wait unless u r as smart as our front office. 7-9 anyone? Don't critisize are FO unless u actually have another LOGICAL idea. Trust me go to sleep. My plan is far superior then u idiots telling me to do research. If it was up to u we would be 6-10 next year :wallbash:

I would like to here more what u guys think about the rest of my post other than not wasting an 11th pick on a TE who caught ZERO TD passes on a pass oriented team. It would be the equivalent of tacking a DE with ZERO sacks on a blitzing team.

I think that anyone who calls that team a pass-oriented team probably thinks the world is pentagon-shaped. They are a running team. You can look it up.

And he had four touchdowns in each of his soph and junior years. When you throw to him in the end zone, he makes touchdowns. Oddly, if you don't, he doesn't.