Idol Last Night

WWVaBeach

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm disgusted with how it has turned out. Adam should have been gone 3 weeks ago, now this year's Idol has lost a real talent in Danny. Although Danny will have a career in the business after his Idol contract is up.

Congratulations to Kris, he persevered after a slow start this season and has shown just how talented he is.

I am really not all that thrilled with next week's finale. Danny & Kris would have been a great competition. Just what exactly did Adam do last night to deserve to be in the final episode?

It's "The Hype" Vs. "The Long Shot" next week on Idol.

I guess I'm in the minority here - but I think Adam has the most star power by far. Sometimes he over does it, but he's a generational talent with a ridiculous voice. Kris' version of Kanye's Heartless was awesome though.

Great for theatre, maybe the next Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Watch him sing "Mad, Mad World" and tell me he's not one of the top 3 contestants this show has ever seen..

Saw that. Very good performance. Still doesn't change my opinion that he should be bound for Broadway and no where else. He does scream to much too.

Watch him sing "Mad, Mad World" and tell me he's not one of the top 3 contestants this show has ever seen..

He will not sell a single freaking album.

Adam Lambert is good at two things. Screaming and kissing guys.

I thought he butchered that song--totally ruined what should have been an awesome Donnie Darko moment.

Adam has great range and a knack for theatre; but I can't see him being a pop star.

I thought he butchered that song--totally ruined what should have been an awesome Donnie Darko moment.

Adam has great range and a knack for theatre; but I can't see him being a pop star.

Wow, that blows me away. I think he's creepy as !@#$, but that song gave me the chills.

And I don't see him as a pop star either - is that what he has to be? A pop star? Kris Allen has the chance the be a Jason Mraz type of artist, but Adam has a Stephen Tyler/Freddie Mercury combo going on that could transform the kiddie bob era of music.