Idol Last Night

WWVaBeach

First of all the vote was right. :lol:

Some other thoughts:

The lipsynching group sings have to stop! They're getting worse each week.

Why did they bring out all those octagenarians?!?! They couldn't sing back in the 70's.

Lastly, My wife said KC (of the Sunshine Band) looked like a combination of James Gandolfini & Andrew Dice Clay! :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as Anoop starting lip-synching the group song, my wife and I looked at each other and without a word, she hit the FF button on the TIVO. My wife's theory--now that everyone knows they're lip-synching, they don't care.

Same goes with the 1970s stars--that was horrendous and got the immediate FF. The second lady looked like she was wearing lingerie too. Ugh.

As soon as Anoop starting lip-synching the group song, my wife and I looked at each other and without a word, she hit the FF button on the TIVO. My wife's theory--now that everyone knows they're lip-synching, they don't care.

Same goes with the 1970s stars--that was horrendous and got the immediate FF. The second lady looked like she was wearing lingerie too. Ugh.

Nah...she was HOT! :lol:

First of all the vote was right. :)

Some other thoughts:

The lipsynching group sings have to stop! They're getting worse each week.

Why did they bring out all those octagenarians?!?! They couldn't sing back in the 70's.

Lastly, My wife said KC (of the Sunshine Band) looked like a combination of James Gandolfini & Andrew Dice Clay! :worthy:

The vote is not right as long as the wife-killing douche is still on. :lol:

-No surprises last night. Anoop and Lil getting bounced could have been predicted before they even performed on Tuesday.

-Matt will probably get bounced next week and then I think it may be somewhat unpredicatable. When they got down to the final 12, I thought it would be a final between Adam and Allison. Now, I'm not so sure about her.

-Paula and Simon were TV gold on Tuesday. Paula's comments about Chris shopping in a ladies store followed by Simon's comments about needing a translator were great. This was followed up later in the show with Simon mouthing the word "what" while Paula was just babbling on. :lol:

-The judges(especially Simon) are very capable of swaying the voting and it is clear that they would love to see Adam win. He definitely has the best chance of selling a ton of records.

-I've mentioned this earlier in the season, but DVR is the way to go with AI. I've become so accustomed to it, that watching it live is torture.

-No surprises last night. Anoop and Lil getting bounced could have been predicted before they even performed on Tuesday.

-Matt will probably get bounced next week and then I think it may be somewhat unpredicatable. When they got down to the final 12, I thought it would be a final between Adam and Allison. Now, I'm not so sure about her.

-Paula and Simon were TV gold on Tuesday. Paula's comments about Chris shopping in a ladies store followed by Simon's comments about needing a translator were great. This was followed up later in the show with Simon mouthing the word "what" while Paula was just babbling on. :lol:

-The judges(especially Simon) are very capable of swaying the voting and it is clear that they would love to see Adam win. He definitely has the best chance of selling a ton of records.

-I've mentioned this earlier in the season, but DVR is the way to go with AI. I've become so accustomed to it, that watching it live is torture.

No doubt that Zit Head is gone next week, he should already be gone. But I don't think Adam and the wife-killing douche will be getting too many of ZH, Anoop, & Shrill Lil's fans' votes, so I think anything is possible.

You guys must be smoking crack. Freda Payne,Thelma Houston and KC were AWESOME! :huh: Actually I did enjoy watching them cuz it took me back to my high school days. I love that 70's music.

Yeah, but there comes a time when they should just retire, ya know?