Idol Last Night

WWVaBeach

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah.

I think Kris picked up most of Gokey's votes, giving him the edge.

Both guys will be successful, if they do the right things.

Kris should be a pop or folk star.

Adam needs to be in a aerosmith-type band.

He's been a plant since day 1. Someone gets booted, and Idol's hand selected replacement, someone with zero personality and forgettable talent, goes on to win the entire thing.

There was no way the Idol producers were letting Adam Lambert win it all.

He's been a plant since day 1. Someone gets booted, and Idol's hand selected replacement, someone with zero personality and forgettable talent, goes on to win the entire thing.

There was no way the Idol producers were letting Adam Lambert win it all.

As much as I'd like to think that AI is fixed, it's not. Maybe there is a plant here or there, I can't deny that possibility. But I believe the votes are authentic. It's too much of a risk if it were leaked that the show was fixed, IMO. And I believe just the opposite is true, I really think the producers (especially Simon) were hoping that Adam would win.

I had never(ever) watched American Idol or ever planned too until I ran across Adam Lambert singing Mad World( Tears for Fears)

on the internet earlier this week.

I really believe Adam has an incredible voice and is a unique talent.

Kris Allen? There are thousands of them. Yawn.

I watched the last two shows, and after seeing the lesser performer (by far) win the popularity contest, I don't plan on watching it again. That being said, I guess I'm not their target audience anyways, so I wont be missed.

I had never(ever) watched American Idol or ever planned too until I ran across Adam Lambert singing Mad World( Tears for Fears)

on the internet earlier this week.

I really believe Adam has an incredible voice and is a unique talent.

Kris Allen? There are thousands of them. Yawn.

I watched the last two shows, and after seeing the lesser performer (by far) win the popularity contest, I don't plan on watching it again. That being said, I guess I'm not their target audience anyways, so I wont be missed.

Kris will be entirely forgotten in 3 years, if that long. Nice guy, decent voice, but blah.

Lambert is one helluva performer and has a phenomenal voice. He will be successful in the music biz as long as he wants to.

Nah.

I think Kris picked up most of Gokey's votes, giving him the edge.

Both guys will be successful, if they do the right things.

Kris should be a pop or folk star.

Adam needs to be in a aerosmith-type band.

Kris will be playing at a Marriott near you in a year.

Kris will be entirely forgotten in 3 years, if that long. Nice guy, decent voice, but blah.

Lambert is one helluva performer and has a phenomenal voice. He will be successful in the music biz as long as he wants to.

My thoughts exactly. Kris is a no one.

Personally, i think Adam Lambert could put on a hell of a Vegas show. Give him the costumes, the props, the effects, and let him do a 10-12 song set.

My thoughts exactly. Kris is a no one.

Personally, i think Adam Lambert could put on a hell of a Vegas show. Give him the costumes, the props, the effects, and let him do a 10-12 song set.

Yep....Lambert could. Howsomever.....

I would like to see him hook up with a killer band and put kickass rock & roll back on the charts. How about him touring with Queen? (oh man....that sounds so pu)

I think the biggest knock on Lambert is he only appeals to rockers. I don't like Queen or Aerosmith,Ijust don't care for that style of music. And that's all I could ever see that kid doing. Chris,while more boring,is also more versatile imo. He could do pop,R & B,folk,country,almost anything. He may do a record I would consider buying. Even tho he's talented, I could not imagine Lambert doing anything I would want to hear more than once.