Hey Sabre's Fans...

devldog131

:thumbsup:

Love that. Takes a little of the sting out of having to watch the Rangers tonight.

You posted a comment on that video? That's gay. :lol:

BTW this thread with that video really, really, really needs to be bumped tomorrow. I can think of nothing better to get me pumped for the weekend.

We were spoiled and didn't even know it. It may not have been much fun at the time, but 10-6 and a home playoff game (even if we lose), would have all of us dancing in the streets.

3-1 now i believe. Almost think I would rather be an 8th seed and lose in 7 first round trhan be a 1 seed and just have your hopes crushed like the Sharks are now. Dam, feel for ya devldog131 and Donte.

Now onto the the Bills related thread. Guess my age always made rendered me so noit spoiled by the glory years. Ever year used to say to my brother"dam, we are so lucky to have this squad, gunna suck when it ends" . Absolutely remember drinking beers in the lot after thgat game, still convinced his knee was down, that the run was over. Had no idea Kelly and Levy were gunna walk soon, but a HOME playoff loss, Kelly getting knocked silly, it was just something we all agreed we we saw the end of the run there.

3-1 now i believe. Almost think I would rather be an 8th seed and lose in 7 first round trhan be a 1 seed and just have your hopes crushed like the Sharks are now. Dam, feel for ya devldog131 and Donte.

Now onto the the Bills related thread. Guess my age always made rendered me so noit spoiled by the glory years. Ever year used to say to my brother"dam, we are so lucky to have this squad, gunna suck when it ends" . Absolutely remember drinking beers in the lot after thgat game, still convinced his knee was down, that the run was over. Had no idea Kelly and Levy were gunna walk soon, but a HOME playoff loss, Kelly getting knocked silly, it was just something we all agreed we we saw the end of the run there.

The Sharks are really being outplayed. You just look at the stats and first impression is that Hiller is just playing lights out. He's playing well but most of the shots from the sharks are just blasts from the blue line that he's seeing the whole way. They're getting very little down low. This may only go five.

The Sharks are really being outplayed. You just look at the stats and first impression is that Hiller is just playing lights out. He's playing well but most of the shots from the sharks are just blasts from the blue line that he's seeing the whole way. They're getting very little down low. This may only go five.

Good analysis...I don't Hiller has made any "highlight" reel saves that have stolen the games for the Ducks, he's just played positionally smart and in control of his rebounds. The Sharks really, really lack intestinal fortitude. Maybe what they say about Thornton and Marleau (0 points?!?) being playoff ghosts is true?

I haven't watched any of it, but I'd have to imagine that a blue line anchored by Niedermayer and Pronger has a lot to do with that. I didn't get to see much of their struggles this year, but come playoff team, anyone that has those two back there is a threat.

I haven't watched any of it, but I'd have to imagine that a blue line anchored by Niedermayer and Pronger has a lot to do with that. I didn't get to see much of their struggles this year, but come playoff team, anyone that has those two back there is a threat.

They are effective as usual. If they called all the crap on Pronger(obstruction) the Ducks would be shorthanded all night. Ducks are a one line team and the Sharks should be able to neutralize that. Hopefully tonight the Sharks force a 7th

They are effective as usual. If they called all the crap on Pronger(obstruction) the Ducks would be shorthanded all night. Ducks are a one line team and the Sharks should be able to neutralize that. Hopefully tonight the Sharks force a 7th

Don't get me wrong... I wouldn't mind seeing the Sharks win... But, like I said before... The game of hockey is seriously flawed the way it is played and officiated.

I think that is was Ryan Getzlaf that absolutely got mugged trying to haul the puck out of his end late in the last game. ANA should have went on a PP for the last part of the third and into OT if they didn't score and the game remained tied.

IMO, the league wants so bad the Sharks to win: Being that a number 1 seed has been knocked out 7 of the last 14 years by the 8th seed.

Just call the game the fairly...