A Proposition

ofiba

People are either going to love this idea or hate it. Due to the overwhelming amount of flaming and seperation between Bills fans, I propose a day of togetherness. I say that on Sunday we should all do our best to refrain from the heated arguments and mudslinging. I'm not saying we shouldn't critique the play of the Bills because that is unreasonable. I think we should all remember that we are all bills fans here, and regardless of who the qb or running back or lineman or whatever, we all want the bills to win! I propose that Sunday everyone should remember that we are all in this together and we all have a great time discussing how the bills beat the jets! What do you say??

People are either going to love this idea or hate it.  Due to the overwhelming amount of flaming and seperation between Bills fans, I propose a day of togetherness.  I say that on Sunday we should all do our best to refrain from the heated arguments and mudslinging. I'm not saying we shouldn't critique the play of the Bills because that is unreasonable. I think we should all remember that we are all bills fans here, and regardless of who the qb or running back or lineman or whatever, we all want the bills to win! I propose that Sunday everyone should remember that we are all in this together and we all have a great time discussing how the bills beat the jets! What do you say??

100396[/snapback]

You want a reach around with that too, honey?

People are either going to love this idea or hate it.  Due to the overwhelming amount of flaming and seperation between Bills fans, I propose a day of togetherness.  I say that on Sunday we should all do our best to refrain from the heated arguments and mudslinging. I'm not saying we shouldn't critique the play of the Bills because that is unreasonable. I think we should all remember that we are all bills fans here, and regardless of who the qb or running back or lineman or whatever, we all want the bills to win! I propose that Sunday everyone should remember that we are all in this together and we all have a great time discussing how the bills beat the jets! What do you say??

100396[/snapback]

In the spirit of patriotism and the love of my Buffalo Bills, I respect your idea and will honor it for this Sunday only. If I feel the love from the rest of the fans, I think we have a good chance to win. Win Sunday, then I am on the bandwagon for the rest of the year.

BILLS