If the top 3 QBs are available

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

If the top 3 QBs are available, do you take one?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. If the top 3 QBs are available, do you take one?

• Stafford
    • Sanchez
    • Freeman
    • No, stick with the glove wearing mary

I would not take an early round QB this year. I am not a big Trent fan yet, but I am still hopeful. If he flops this year, then we address a 1st rd QB next year in a QB rich draft class. We need to worry about putting a team around Trent, not replacing him.

I would not take an early round QB this year. I am not a big Trent fan yet, but I am still hopeful. If he flops this year, then we address a 1st rd QB next year in a QB rich draft class. We need to worry about putting a team around Trent, not replacing him.

Ditto and end thread.

We don't have the luxury of taking a QB with craters at LT, LG, TE and holes at DL & LB. If Brandon & the inner circle even think of taking a QB, Ralph shouldn't fire them, he should shoot them. Now the 11th pick can be a QB if some team wants to give us some picks &/or players. If the price of trading up for JP was a 1,2, & 5, if anyone wants a shot at an available QB, the bidding starts there, and the 1 better be higher than the late 20s.

We don't have the luxury of taking a QB with craters at LT, LG, TE and holes at DL & LB. If Brandon & the inner circle even think of taking a QB, Ralph shouldn't fire them, he should shoot them. Now the 11th pick can be a QB if some team wants to give us some picks &/or players. If the price of trading up for JP was a 1,2, & 5, if anyone wants a shot at an available QB, the bidding starts there, and the 1 better be higher than the late 20s.

Drew Willy in the 7th!

If Stafford is available at 11, you take him for sure. If he was available and no one would trade for the 11th spot to get him (which I would highly doubt a team in need of a QB wouldn't) he is by far the best player available in the draft (at that spot). That's like saying because you have Peyton Manning and you have the 11th spot, you don't take Eli Manning at 11 if he is available. I wouldn't want to, as a matter of fact it would suck, but I couldn't pass up arguably the most valuable player in the draft. Saying that, it would never happen, THANK GOD, because I would be the idiot to do it.

No hopefully a team like the Jets wants to leap frog before Denver to take their QB of choice and end up giving us their pick 17 and a 3rd Rounder of course would favor a 2nd).

Bingo. Jets, Broncos or Redskins should be on the phone playing "Let's Make A Deal!" Ante up, fellas.

PTR

I'll be honest, while I know i'll get flamed for this, but if Sanchez or Stafford were there, I would be okay with the Bills drafting either of them. The reality to me is that we still don't know if Edwards can survive a full season and either of those guys I think will be better than people coming out next year that we would have a shot at.

At the end of the day, if Edwards doesn't play in every game this year and not played scared in half of them, it's time for a change.

Flame away.

Btw, I don't dislike Edwards. I want him to pan out. I'm just looking at what's he shown us.

I'll be honest, while I know i'll get flamed for this, but if Sanchez or Stafford were there, I would be okay with the Bills drafting either of them. The reality to me is that we still don't know if Edwards can survive a full season and either of those guys I think will be better than people coming out next year that we would have a shot at.

At the end of the day, if Edwards doesn't play in every game this year and not played scared in half of them, it's time for a change.

Flame away.

Btw, I don't dislike Edwards. I want him to pan out. I'm just looking at what's he shown us.

If we keep drafting (starting) QB's every year, we'll just keep spinning our wheels.

PTR

if either of the guys other than freeman are there, then hell yes you'd have to draft them at that point imo .. either for trade bait or competition for edwards

edit: similar to when trent edwards was drafted... just too much value/talent at that point in time to pass on it