Favorite HBO Character

Lee Otis M C

Alright, I'm sitting here watching HBO, and it got me thinking who my favorite character through out all of their shows. Say within the last 5-10 years. There's Larry David, Mr. Italian Soprano, Richard Winters in Band o Brothers, etc. But after all of this treacherous thinking, I believe that The Sherpa, Season 1, Entourage is by far the best HBO character in recent years :rolleyes: . Any thoughts?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'm sitting here watching HBO, and it got me thinking who my favorite character through out all of their shows. Say within the last 5-10 years. There's Larry David, Mr. Italian Soprano, Richard Winters in Band o Brothers, etc. But after all of this treacherous thinking, I believe that The Sherpa, Season 1, Entourage is by far the best HBO character in recent years :rolleyes: . Any thoughts?

Going back more than 10 years, but Philo and Gunge were my favorites...

How bout some Wire love. Omar was one mean dude, but he had rules to live by!!!!!

Can't believe i forgot Omar... he was one of my favorite characters on any TV series. It's a shame he didn't go out in a blaze of glory.