New Pro Football Talk mock draft

I definatly wouldnt want to see a CB at #28, but I have an idea why he chose it...1- buffalo seems to go DB a lot in early rounds, 2 - he probably sees Buffalo doing the same thing with Mcgee in 2 years what they did with Greer this year...let him go and get paid by another team...McGee's contract is up soon and breaking in his replacement now is probably what "Mr.X" (Florio) was thinking

Florio is the Mike Schopp of Intenet fan-zine publishers...nothing to see here.

Hey now, dont be dissin' my old boss.

Mike has literally hundreds of legit sources, but I can safely say from experience that the mock drafts on PFT are done to stir the pot. I remember last year's being particularly outrageous as well, so I wouldnt read too much into it.

Hey now, dont be dissin' my old boss.

Mike has literally hundreds of legit sources, but I can safely say from experience that the mock drafts on PFT are done to stir the pot. I remember last year's being particularly outrageous as well, so I wouldnt read too much into it.

He may have sources, but I was referring to the six inches of dead space between his ears when it comes to football expertise...

This mock shouldn't be taken seriously, so no need to worry. It is interesting that neither Vontae Davis nor Darius Butler are in the 1st round, yet Alphonso Smith and DJ Moore are.

While I don't think CB is a high need I do think alphonso smith will become a solid starter in this league. Physically he would remind you of Jabari Greer, but he is a bit more physical and an absolute ball hawk, just look at the number of interceptions he had. I agree that we have more pressing needs than CB though, although that pick wouldn't shock me. DJ Moore on the otherhand, yuck. No way this guy is selected in the 1st round.