4/20

Wooderson

Advocates point out that thirteen states already regulate medical marijuana. "Marijuana already plays a huge role in the California economy. It's a revenue opportunity we literally can't afford to ignore any longer," said Stephen Gutwillig, California state director for the Drug Policy Alliance. "It's time to end the charade of marijuana prohibition, tax the $14 billion market, and redirect criminal justice resources to matters of real public safety. :)

I don't even smoke the stuff and I have to agree here. This just makes too much sense.

This would be a great day for pot heads if they had enough short term memory left over to remember it.

I was talking to a pot head about 4:20 once. I told him "you do realize that when it's 4:20 here (CA) it's 7:20 on the east coast."

"Ha, ha, ha...whoa" was about all he could muster up.

"Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man"

"Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man"

cheech?

"Wait man, wait,...that song's about that?"

"Hell yeah that song's about that man, aliens, this country was founded by people who were into aliens, man. George Washington was in a cult and the cult was into aliens, man. You didn't know that man?"