Peters didn't know how many sacks he gave up...

Face it. It's a new breed of NFL player. One that does not want

to end up paralyzed ending his career, or end up in a wheelchair

at age 50 because his body is so broken down.

Look at Barry Sanders, arguably the best RB ever to play the game

(certainly the most elusive) quit in his prime (I know, the fact the Lions

were terrible had something to do with it).

Today's player just wants to squeeze a few good years out of his first

contract to hit the big FA payday, and coast.

Good riddance Peters, hope you enjoy the money when you could possibly

be the best LT to ever play the game if you actually thought about why you

just got beat for the sack, instead of your contract. Scr*w the HOF, just coast

now for a few years.

He also couldn't believe the Bills traded him. What was that again, a Wonderlic of 9? He must have cheated. :devil:

All I have to say Jason is, you reap what you sow. Good luck in Philly. The journalists and papers will murder you in print, and the fans will leave you death threats, if you give anything resembling the effort you gave last year.

Now, does that sound like a class act? Does that sound like dedication to a job?

The Bills gave him his big shot, developed him, and rewarded him.

And this is how he repaid the Bills.

I can't fathom how some people think the Bills made some giant, historic mistake here. Time will tell, of course. Maybe we did. But I really, really doubt it. Even if Peters is The Best, which I think is absurd (Walter Jones is still the best), his attitude and lack of respect for his teammates and the organization is enough for me.

Buh-bye.

I still do not know how many sacks he gave up. Some say 11.5 according to some sites. One poster posted that someone in the Buffalo media (and the Bills) thought most or a portion of those were Dockery's fault.

I do know that one of the most successful current NFL coaches thinks that he has the best left tackle in the game. Of course, I am sure he has a lot less credibility on this subject than all of the Peters haters on this board.

I still do not know how many sacks he gave up. Some say 11.5 according to some sites. One poster posted that someone in the Buffalo media (and the Bills) thought most or a portion of those were Dockery's fault.

I do know that one of the most successful current NFL coaches thinks that he has the best left tackle in the game. Of course, I am sure he has a lot less credibility on this subject than all of the Peters haters on this board.

I know you are being sarcastic Peter, but before anyone gets all dewey-eyed about Andy Reid's genius, they should spend some time in the Delaware Valley, where people see him as the almost-but-not-quite-good-enough coach and egomaniac GM who drafted Kevin Kolb and let Brian Dawkins get away.... The grab for Peters is as much desperation on the part of the Iggles as it is on the part of the Bills.

I know you are being sarcastic Peter, but before anyone gets all dewey-eyed about Andy Reid's genius, they should spend some time in the Delaware Valley, where people see him as the almost-but-not-quite-good-enough coach and egomaniac GM who drafted Kevin Kolb and let Brian Dawkins get away.... The grab for Peters is as much desperation on the part of the Iggles as it is on the part of the Bills.

I agree about Dawkins. I cannot blame though for planning for the future with Kolb. I saw him play in college. I think that he has some potential. The jury is still out. Certainly, if I were an Eagles fan, would hope that McNabb remains with the team for as long as he continues to play well.

You also were right about the sarcasm.