Worst Smoke Screen Ever?

Kingfish

Do you think any of the other 31 NFL front offices really believe that the Bills are comfortable going into the season with Walker/Chambers/Bell playing the tackle positions?

Good thing the season doesn't start tomorrow. Btw aren't there some unemployed O-linemen available to be signed? And I think I read something recently about some hotshot college kids that might want to play.

Back away from the ledge. dude.

Good thing the season doesn't start tomorrow. Btw aren't there some unemployed O-linemen available to be signed? And I think I read something recently about some hotshot college kids that might want to play.

It wasn't meant to be a criticism. It's just an observation.

Jesus christ you homers make me sick. The original post was not a complaint about the line. He was saying that he thinks the bills are saying they are happy with this line while all along have intentions of fixing it through FA or draft. You loyalists who get so worked up about negative posts are now even telling people to "get off the ledge" when they arent even bitching. BTW a decade of crap football calls for bitching.

Jesus christ you homers make me sick. The original post was not a complaint about the line. He was saying that he thinks the bills are saying they are happy with this line while all along have intentions of fixing it through FA or draft. You loyalists who get so worked up about negative posts are now even telling people to "get off the ledge" when they arent even bitching. BTW a decade of crap football calls for bitching.

Yeah but really is it that huge of a deal? As crazy as it sounds, Buffalo might even have an advantage since the do have so many holes. With 3 picks in the top 42 what is the priority? Pass rush? O-Line? LB? I think that's the point, it really doesn't matter because in the long run it really gives nothing away. If Orakpo, Brown, Raji, or Curry fall they would jump all over them, O-Line be damned...it's about the best player on the board.

Do you think any of the other 31 NFL front offices really believe that the Bills are comfortable going into the season with Walker/Chambers/Bell playing the tackle positions?

They believe the Bills may not be comfortable but they are. In fact, they are probably laughing at how pathetic the situation is for the Bills.

Relax. I was also making an observation that there are other opportunities to improve the team. The Bills are obviously not going to come out and say "Holy sh--, we are so screwed. We traded our best OL without realizing everyone else on the team sucks. We have decided to forfeit the season. See you all in 2010". Of course they are going to say nice things about the guys on the team. Every team in the league is currently looking for ways to upgrade every position on their team even if they like the guy who currently fills the positions.

I didn't mean to insult anyone, I just didn't think I needed to state the obvious.

<_<

My question to you Karl is, who the F cares? If the Bills are targeting an OT with the 11th overall pick, will 31 other teams try and jump into the top-10 just to get one before the Bills pick? How about at #28? The 2nd round?

It wasn't meant to be a criticism. It's just an observation.

Reading comprehension has never been a strong suit around here. Then there's nothing better than when someone who misunderstood your point throwing in a dig at the end of their post. Have you stepped away from the ledge?

Relax. I was also making an observation that there are other opportunities to improve the team. The Bills are obviously not going to come out and say "Holy sh--, we are so screwed. We traded our best OL without realizing everyone else on the team sucks. We have decided to forfeit the season. See you all in 2010". Of course they are going to say nice things about the guys on the team. Every team in the league is currently looking for ways to upgrade every position on their team even if they like the guy who currently fills the positions.

I didn't mean to insult anyone, I just didn't think I needed to state the obvious.

<_<

Dude, you stole my avatar! :devil:

If there are no trades during the draft, I think they go OT at #11 and LB at #28. I think DE might have to wait until 2nd round. There is also the possibility of trading back in to the 1st round and have 3 picks in round 1 but I doubt that.

You're making the assumption that the Bills are done adding personnel. You have the draft, trades and June 1 cuts coming.

PTR

I'm assuming the opposite. I'm sure we'll draft an OT with either the 11th, 28th, or 42nd pick. I'm just pointing out the absurdity of the pre-draft posturing every team does. This reminds me of 2007 when the Bills kept reminding us how willing they were to start the season with A-Train starting at RB.

I'm assuming the opposite. I'm sure we'll draft an OT with either the 11th, 28th, or 42nd pick. I'm just pointing out the absurdity of the pre-draft posturing every team does. This reminds me of 2007 when the Bills kept reminding us how willing they were to start the season with A-Train starting at RB.

Right now, it's a big game of liars poker. The safest bet is to not believe anything that a GM says publicly.

Yeah but really is it that huge of a deal? As crazy as it sounds, Buffalo might even have an advantage since the do have so many holes. With 3 picks in the top 42 what is the priority? Pass rush? O-Line? LB? I think that's the point, it really doesn't matter because in the long run it really gives nothing away. If Orakpo, Brown, Raji, or Curry fall they would jump all over them, O-Line be damned...it's about the best player on the board.

Of the guys you mentioned, I would only take Raji.....very overrated DE/OLB class. I will LOVE to get Raji and Jerry

Sorry. Didn't know you had it. I will change mine. I love that picture. It's funny as hell.

It is pretty funny, T.O. crying for his QB. I'm just bustin balls though, It's about time that I refresh mine. Maybe after Juaron drafts a DB at #11! <_<