Bills interested in DT John Henderson

SKOOBY

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh didnt see it anywhere, can i still see the mystery mobile, skooby?

Not everyone gets to gaze upon SKOOOOOBY's tricked out, super expensive...

SKOOOOOBY BMW M6

The BMW M6 "Custom SKOOOOOBY Edition" features electric horn and speedometer, runs on two 6V batteries (included) and has forward and reverse gears.

# Complies with ASTM/F963-96a

# Sturdy design for long service life

# Rubber wheels

# Rear view mirrors

# Adjustable pedals

# Electronic torque control

# Foot brake with integrated, motor switch-off

# Double brake function for added safety

# Top speed: approx. 3 mph

# Running time: minimum 1.5 hours of continuous operation

# Battery charging: approx. 16 hours

# Color: Blue

# Weight: 25 lbs.

# Minor assembled required

:wallbash:

SKOOOOOBY BMW M6

The BMW M6 "Custom SKOOOOOBY Edition" features electric horn and speedometer, runs on two 6V batteries (included) and has forward and reverse gears.

# Rubber wheels

# Rear view mirrors

# Adjustable pedals

While I love Henderson and fully advocate him coming here, you have to understand that last year was a SIGNIFICANT drop in his play, and his age may be taking effect. Jags fans collectively say he's not the player he once was. I think he'd be GREAT to have here, but at the same time, giving up the farm for him would be stupid, IMO.

I wouldn't give any more than a 4th and Roscoe.

Jags fans had the same things to say about Stroud too. We love him, but...but....but....

And how'd that turn out for us?

Get er done Russ!

<_<

SKOOOOOBY BMW M6

# Rubber wheels

# Rear view mirrors

# Adjustable pedals

I love veteran players that have a passion for the game. All they need is to be rekindled. Forget about Henderson's recent drop in play. Don't forget the Jags went 5-11 last year and there wasn't much to get motivated about, which is what a guy like Henderson needs. Loosing Stroud was significant to the Jags and to Henderson's play.

I'm blanking. Who was the (long-time) poster who said that about Stroud, and how bringing-in your own alcohol made you a dreg, while getting comped drinks because you're "good for business" was alright?

I believe that was Marshawn, not Stroud. And I would agree with that long-time poster. Let the bar make that decision, don't make it yourself.

Jags fans had the same things to say about Stroud too. We love him, but...but....but....

And how'd that turn out for us?

Get er done Russ!

You're right. Just because a situation worked out a certain way with one player, that automatically means it's going to play out the exact same way with this one.

Go Russ!!!

I believe that was Marshawn, not Stroud. And I would agree with that long-time poster. Let the bar make that decision, don't make it yourself.

I was combining his thoughts, not that Stroud brought his own alcohol into bars. And I would think that Lynch would get comped drinks well before long-time poster (name?) would, since Lynch brings more value, thus not needing to bring his own alcohol in.

Don't you know the difference between serious and sarcasm

04/19...A potential draft-day trade involving the Bills and Jaguars...The Buffalo Bills could be planning on using the fourth-round pick that they acquired from the Eagles for Jason Peters, along with their own pick in the fourth round, as trade compensation in a potential draft day trade with the Jaguars. The Bills may need to move up and ahead of both the Packers and 49'ers, to land their prize, OT Michael Oher. It's unlikely that Oher will get past both teams, and the Bills suddenly have a huge need at the left tackle position. A potential trade would need to be completed on the day of the draft, because Michael Oher would have to be on the board at the Jaguars pick. There have been several reports that the Jaguars would like to move down in the draft.

Just read this on Crazy Al's page....

04/19...A potential draft-day trade involving the Bills and Jaguars...The Buffalo Bills could be planning on using the fourth-round pick that they acquired from the Eagles for Jason Peters, along with their own pick in the fourth round, as trade compensation in a potential draft day trade with the Jaguars. The Bills may need to move up and ahead of both the Packers and 49'ers, to land their prize, OT Michael Oher. It's unlikely that Oher will get past both teams, and the Bills suddenly have a huge need at the left tackle position. A potential trade would need to be completed on the day of the draft, because Michael Oher would have to be on the board at the Jaguars pick. There have been several reports that the Jaguars would like to move down in the draft.

Just read this on Crazy Al's page....

Two 4th's and the #11 overall pick for a depressed OT that will more than likely be shuffled off the guard at some point? Sounds familiar...

You're right. Just because a situation worked out a certain way with one player, that automatically means it's going to play out the exact same way with this one.

Go Russ!!!

I know I'm right, because Henderson was universally considered the better of the two when Stroud was dealt here. Now, imagine that possibility with both of them together again.

Get er done Russ!

I know I'm right, because Henderson was universally considered the better of the two when Stroud was dealt here. Now, imagine that possibility with both of them together again.

Get er done Russ!

:devil::blush: