NFL schedule 2009- Bills

SKOOBY

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I offered schedule anomolies in 3 of those posts and this is all you got?? How about the interesting facts instead of thread crapping??

having 4 posts in a row makes it look like you are talking to yourself. then after no one found your posts interesting to reply to, you turned those post to threads. i guess it is just sad to watch...

having 4 posts in a row makes it look like you are talking to yourself. then after no one found your posts interesting to reply to, you turned those post to threads. i guess it is just sad to watch...

That happens once in a while I guess & with multiple personalities things do get interesting, carry on.

lolz - not only do you post a thread that's already been posted, but you don't even put the schedule in your post.

Oh New Ice, you're just priceless....

:rolleyes:

Schedule looks good to me. Ya gotta win no matter what order you play 'em, what the weather is, or what time the game starts.

I was surprised that we only have 2 prime time games, I thought the TO pick up would get us more. I wouldn't be surprised if we get flexed into a prime time spot later in the year. I also can't believe Miami has 4 games under the lights. Seriously, I know I'm biased but they are extremely boring to watch.