Ocho Cinco...

Apparently there is possible trade interest in Ocho Cinco from Philly. If they trade for him, I wonder what they will give up and if it will cool their interest in a deal for Peters.

To trade with us for Peters, its likely going to take a 1st and a likely a 3rd. Whats that leave to trade to Cincy? I wonder what they would demand for him now...maybe a 2nd or Philly's other 1st? Would Philly actually trade this many high picks?

Link

it is possible philadelphia would only pursue one, but remember, phila has a bunch of picks in this years draft. also, peters is younger and has much more upside than ocho cinco. in my opinion chad is worth no more than a second round pick, and that is being generous. i would have to agree that i don't see the eagles trading for both players

Apparently there is possible trade interest in Ocho Cinco from Philly. If they trade for him, I wonder what they will give up and if it will cool their interest in a deal for Peters.

To trade with us for Peters, its likely going to take a 1st and a likely a 3rd. Whats that leave to trade to Cincy? I wonder what they would demand for him now...maybe a 2nd or Philly's other 1st? Would Philly actually trade this many high picks?

Link

I don't understand Philly. Housh was practically BEGGING them to sign him, and they refuse, but now they're after this has-been malcontent?

I don't understand Philly. Housh was practically BEGGING them to sign him, and they refuse, but now they're after this has-been malcontent?

I know...I thought Housh to Philly was a lock when the offseason began.

it is possible philadelphia would only pursue one, but remember, phila has a bunch of picks in this years draft. also, peters is younger and has much more upside than ocho cinco. in my opinion chad is worth no more than a second round pick, and that is being generous. i would have to agree that i don't see the eagles trading for both players

Yeah, I don't know that I would want to part with a first, even a later first for Ocho Cinco...a second sounds about right to me. I doubt he goes for anything less than a 2nd though, maybe even a 2nd and 4th/5th...

Link

I don't watch the local news, but the eagles are still wondering about a WR?? They are already two years too late.

They need to "Get the puppies organized!"

Yeah, I don't know that I would want to part with a first, even a later first for Ocho Cinco...a second sounds about right to me. I doubt he goes for anything less than a 2nd though, maybe even a 2nd and 4th/5th...

Wasn't Randy Moss traded to the Pats for a 4th rounder? I would think the Eagles will try to get him for less than that.

Actually the story was he said he wanted to play in Philly, but him and his agent were trying to shake more money out of the Eagles than any other team. That ticked the FO off and they let him sign somewhere else.

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/real_scou..._to_take_a_hike

My feeling is,give up the picks and take a proven player , all things being equal as the saying goes. Who would you want , a young proven star or a wet behind the rookie? Quess it depends where your team is. Draft picks cost less ( except real high picks) but you usually only get 2 good years play( 2 years to learn pro ball) before their rookie contract run out .

If the team is just a few players out of the playoffs , heh, mortgage the farm.

If the Bills want to win now,are they Listening?

Give a good RT and RB some money. Swing a deal for a proven TE, Denver seems to be in a trading mood. Sign a pass rushing DE, there is one in FA with a Pats invite in his pocket. Please don't say you'd rather have Taylor chasing Trent twice a year than teaming with Aaron.

Our open guard spot can be filled better than it was last year by Chambers or a late cut.

Use the draft to find a replacement for Ellison and depth on the lines.I say this cause LB seems to be a position rookies develope at most quickly .

Or we good trade for a bunch of draft picks and start all over again.

My feeling is,give up the picks and take a proven player , all things being equal as the saying goes. Who would you want , a young proven star or a wet behind the rookie? Quess it depends where your team is. Draft picks cost less ( except real high picks) but you usually only get 2 good years play( 2 years to learn pro ball) before their rookie contract run out .

If the team is just a few players out of the playoffs , heh, mortgage the farm.

If the Bills want to win now,are they Listening?

Give a good RT and RB some money. Swing a deal for a proven TE, Denver seems to be in a trading mood. Sign a pass rushing DE, there is one in FA with a Pats invite in his pocket. Please don't say you'd rather have Taylor chasing Trent twice a year than teaming with Aaron.

Our open guard spot can be filled better than it was last year by Chambers or a late cut.

Use the draft to find a replacement for Ellison and depth on the lines.I say this cause LB seems to be a position rookies develope at most quickly .

Maybe they realize that Houshyermamma was a result of CJ drawing double coverage.

My feeling is,give up the picks and take a proven player , all things being equal as the saying goes. Who would you want , a young proven star or a wet behind the rookie?

Hmmm...I'm not up to speed on the new phrases. :worthy: