I just got angry...

thinking about our lack of TE the past couple years and then thought about Robert Royal. I don't think I've ever hated a Bills player more in my life. I am getting angry writing this post.

Here's to Pettigrew with our 2nd #1 (from Peters) or via a trade-down.

Billy Joe "I Don't Need No Stinkin Playbook" Hobert

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because as a serious Bills fan, I take it personally. I can't help it, I just do. I was born into it. I can't change. I hate the guy.

I don't hate the guy personally, settle down ladies. I hate the guy as a player.

How many dropped passes, or bone head plays did he commit the last couple years?

I'm not sure if he's a joke or not. I saw his reply to the president's speech and couldn't stop laughing for hours. I guess he actually IS the governor of Louisiana, though.

I did too. I kept picturing Kenneth from 30 Rock (and the similar character that guy played in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall)

thinking about our lack of TE the past couple years and then thought about Robert Royal. I don't think I've ever hated a Bills player more in my life. I am getting angry writing this post.

You, sir, need to go back and watch some film of Friggin' Lonnie.

You, sir, need to go back and watch some film of Friggin' Lonnie.

Lonnie

(*^*%&*%)*&%)*^(&+)(&(^*&^*&%^^)*+(*)*%@#$@(&*)+(*)U(*^*&^*)T*)&(*&B_(B_(^B&_*^!!!!!!!!

Johnson

I think the only other TE to even come close to that bad would be Reuben "Can't"

Here's to Pettigrew with our 2nd #1 (from Peters) or via a trade-down.

I completely agree about Royal. He was the worst starter on our team last year. I don't agree that we go get Pettigrew. I think if we get another 1st we get an O lineman, and go for a TE in the second.

Lonnie

(*^*%&*%)*&%)*^(&+)(&(^*&^*&%^^)*+(*)*%@#$@(&*)+(*)U(*^*&^*)T*)&(*&B_(B_(^B&_*^!!!!!!!!

Johnson

I think the only other TE to even come close to that bad would be Reuben "Can't"

Both much worse than Royal, IMO.

Both much worse than Royal, IMO.

I agree. At least Royal could block, he just never developed into the pass catcher they hoped he would.

The other two a** clowns ... <shudder>

He was the worst starter on our team last year.

The worst starting TE, maybe. If you really think Royal was worse than the Duke, well, I'm just not sure what to say.