I just got angry...

thinking about our lack of TE the past couple years and then thought about Robert Royal. I don't think I've ever hated a Bills player more in my life. I am getting angry writing this post.

Here's to Pettigrew with our 2nd #1 (from Peters) or via a trade-down.

I gotta admit, I didn't read all of the replies yet, but I'm going to type this and I'll guarantee that when I do read the replies, you'll see countless "Friggin Lonnie" replies.

Your either twenty years old, or you've only been a Bills fan for a few years. Because no one can forget the travesty of a TE that friggin Lonnie was!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Rob Johnson? Without the NFL's most sacked per dropback qb (1 per 6.76), Dougie might have led us to the promised land. I rewatched the music city miracle - if we had any offense in the first half, we would have ran away with that game. Instead - good' ol Rob Johnson was sacked 6 times on 28 dropbacks and hit a whopping 10 of 22 passes (45%) for 131 yards. Tennessee only had 194 yds of total offense. ROB YOU SUCK. Wade - What were you thinking!

Who was the linebacker we had who couldn't catch up to Bledsoe?

(I think it was Bledsoe, but it may have been a different lead footed QB)

We've let quite a few slow QB's lurch into the endzone over the years.

Peyton Manning and Chad Pennington are two of the more horrific examples seared into my brain. :worthy:

How about Rob Johnson? Without the NFL's most sacked per dropback qb (1 per 6.76), Dougie might have led us to the promised land. I rewatched the music city miracle - if we had any offense in the first half, we would have ran away with that game. Instead - good' ol Rob Johnson was sacked 6 times on 28 dropbacks and hit a whopping 10 of 22 passes (45%) for 131 yards. Tennessee only had 194 yds of total offense. ROB YOU SUCK. Wade - What were you thinking!

Not this senseless bulls#it again.

:worthy:

Eddie Robinson? Keith Newman? Jay Foreman? I think it was one of these guys.

It was Robinson who was juked out at the goal line by Chad Pennington. Part of Greggo's new attack defense he brought with him from Tennessee (when we already had a perfectly good D).

Most disliked Bill ever for me was Rob Johnson. Truly awful.

It was Robinson who was juked out at the goal line by Chad Pennington. Part of Greggo's new attack defense he brought with him from Tennessee (when we already had a perfectly good D).

Most disliked Bill ever for me was Rob Johnson. Truly awful.

Robinson was like a "coach on the field". You know -- old and slow.

RJ was double frustrating because he actually showed some flashes early on, like the one we won against the '49ers, or the one we should have won the previous week against the Rams. My recollection is we lost when the D let yet another QB (Tony Banks?) run it in for a TD.