"We said NO PICTURES, and we meant it!!!"

Lori

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, maybe, somehow, Brady gets suspended for the opener!!!! Conduct un-beoming....The Pats have to go with Kevin O'connel.... :beer:

Kevin O'Connel huh? Let's see, he is 6'4, 220, and will throw for 3 TD's and no Int's against the Bills on MNF to lead the Pats to a 31-3 blow out win.

My saying to shoot them is a little tongue in cheek but when you consider the Princess Di thing it's probably sometimes not a bad idea, just sayin.

I think the French now have some pretty strict rules about what is acceptable regarding the paparazzi. A few of the more stalker-like types have been prosecuted.

The reason they are making millions as celebrities is because people feel that kind of entitlement. From what I've heard, half the time the celebrities themselves CALL the paparazzai and tip them off on their location to keep their names in the news, sell magazines, etc.

Isn't it telling that Mrs. Brady had the guards fire shots because SHE WANTED TO MAKE THE MONEY ON THE PICTURES.

All I'm saying is that it's a two way street.

IN living in LA only B actress celebs call the paparazzi. Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, etc... Celebs who owe their fame to the Paparazzai. Those kind of celebs have basically ruined it for those who just want to live in peace. Giselle and Tom don't need any help.

as terrible as this sounds i wish a cameraman was shot and then sued the brady's for all they are worth....

One thing that really bothers me is that some of pooparoozi will try to bait stars into hitting them for a good story and a great payday. A lot of these guys are lower than grubbs. I also hate it when they stalk the celebrities with their children.

Kevin O'Connell?!? The old weatherman/newscaster from channel 4?? I hope so, he's old!

<_<

Apparently, Belechik has a lot of faith in the old weatherman! I think the fact that he has now turned two "nobodys" into elite NFL QB's, using his Belechik system (and some cameras), has BB thinking he could turn Clip Smith, Barry Lillis, Danny Nevereth and Chuck Healy into the new "Four Horseman".... Don Postals riding the pines.... :thumbsup:

Apparently, Belechik has a lot of faith in the old weatherman! I think the fact that he has now turned two "nobodys" into elite NFL QB's, using his Belechik system (and some cameras), has BB thinking he could turn Clip Smith, Barry Lillis, Danny Nevereth and Chuck Healy into the new "Four Horseman".... Don Postals riding the pines.... <_<

Give any QB a "system" with Moss, Welker, Faulk, and that O-line, and they too would look good. But the true test will be how Cassel fares in KC. If he bombs, there you go.

SAN JOSE, Costa Rica -- Costa Rican police are investigating claims by two photographers that they were shot at by bodyguards at the wedding of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and supermodel Gisele Bundchen.

Agence France-Presse photographer Yuri Cortes and Rolando Aviles of Costa Rican newspaper Al Dia claim Bundchen's bodyguards tried to seize their cameras' memory cards and shot at their car when they drove away. Nobody was hurt.

Judicial police spokesman Margarita Morales said Tuesday that her agency was investigating their complaints.

Bundchen and Brady were reportedly married Saturday in Santa Theresa, a coastal town.

Don Yee is Brady's agent. He has said security personnel reported having no knowledge of the incident.

Ummmm OK... I buy it. :rolleyes:

can you imagine the sh*tstorm this would be if this happened at Chad Johnson's / Plaxico / (insert NFL bad guy here) wedding and one of his "bodyguards" shot at a paparazzi?

Of course, those guys probably would joined right in the shooting and nicked a bystanders or two.

• 2 weeks later...
I debated about running this OT, but since it does involve a player in the AFC East ...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04052009/news/...ding_163064.htm

I'm no big fan of the paparazzi -- or "stalkerazzi," which might be a more appropriate title -- but I think gunfire is still a bit of an overreaction.

Guess they are lucky their aim sucked, otherwise they would be having a date with Bubba