"We said NO PICTURES, and we meant it!!!"

Lori

I debated about running this OT, but since it does involve a player in the AFC East ...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04052009/news/...ding_163064.htm

Armed security guards opened fire on paparazzi at Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's nuptials in Costa Rica, blasting out windows of one picture shooter's car, according to published reports today.

Bullets nearly missed the heads of fleeing photographers, prompting at least one local shutter bug to file a complaint with police, according to Splash news agency.

Several photographers had just taken pictures of the New England Patriots quarterback and Brazilian stunner on Saturday when they were confronted by the super couple's armed goons, the news agency said.

(more at link)

I'm no big fan of the paparazzi -- or "stalkerazzi," which might be a more appropriate title -- but I think gunfire is still a bit of an overreaction.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This from a guy who couldn't be more of a product endorsement whore. If he could talk he would get more speaking parts like Manning but Brady just has the look and the rings.

If they keep this up, they might just miss out on the Enzyte or Cialas endorsements -- I am sure Tommy needs both...

This is so disturbing on so many levels. The fact that these two mega rich, classless, and out of touch stars are selling their wedding photos to a magazine, is overshadowed by the violence. It will be so gratifying when the rest of the afc east catchs up to the Patsies, and Brady starts taking real punishment. Someday my friends!

I debated about running this OT, but since it does involve a player in the AFC East ...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04052009/news/...ding_163064.htm

I'm no big fan of the paparazzi -- or "stalkerazzi," which might be a more appropriate title -- but I think gunfire is still a bit of an overreaction.

The Pooparoozi have been, allegedly, involved in causing accidents and deaths. I am no Brady fan but everybody deserves privacy. I just wish one of shooters would have winged one of the bastards.

The Pooparoozi have been, allegedly, involved in causing accidents and deaths. I am no Brady fan but everybody deserves privacy. I just wish one of shooters would have winged one of the bastards.

WTF?!?! :beer::worthy:

So if you cut someone off in traffic (that's caused accidents and deaths), I have the right to shoot you???

If someone is breaking the law -- you call the police.

If someone is not breaking the law, but is simply doing something you don't like -- tough crap.

Nothing illegal about taking pictures.

So if you cut someone off in traffic (that's caused accidents and deaths), I have the right to shoot you???

If someone is not breaking the law, but is simply doing something you don't like -- tough crap.

These jackasses go way beyond the limits of what is acceptable. If you were being stalked by these guys I think you'd have a different view. They aren't doing anything illegal just immoral. If a guy stands outside an awards show and doesn't get too close to someone then cool for them. If they wait outside a celebrities house waiting for them to come out or someone to come in then something more than an arrest is warranted.

The assfaces that were around octo-mom were insane. If I lived on that street I'd be so pissed I might consider it myself.

I don't think all pooparazzi should be shot and I didn't say killed I said winged.

If they wait outside a celebrities house waiting for them to come out or someone to come in then something more than an arrest is warranted.

Why?

It's funny because the celebrities claim they hate the photographers, but it's also how they make their money. Can't have it both ways.

and I didn't say killed I said winged.

Oh, well that makes it ok! :beer::worthy:

Why?

It's funny because the celebrities claim they hate the photographers, but it's also how they make their money. Can't have it both ways.

Oh, well that makes it ok! :worthy: :worthy:

If you had a group of guys waiting outside your house to get pictures of you all the time It would become annoying very fast.

It is interesting how celebs have a love/hate relationship with the pooparoozi. I just think they go too far.

And yeah just winging a dude is ok with me. :beer::worthy:

These jackasses go way beyond the limits of what is acceptable. If you were being stalked by these guys I think you'd have a different view. They aren't doing anything illegal just immoral. If a guy stands outside an awards show and doesn't get too close to someone then cool for them. If they wait outside a celebrities house waiting for them to come out or someone to come in then something more than an arrest is warranted.

The assfaces that were around octo-mom were insane. If I lived on that street I'd be so pissed I might consider it myself.

I don't think all pooparazzi should be shot and I didn't say killed I said winged.

"Immoral"? Really? I happen to think they're a blight on the industry, but I'm not sure I can go along with "immoral," except for a few extreme cases. The guys who hounded Princess Di's car, for one.

I'm not 100% sure it's illegal to shoot paparazzi tresspassing on a private ceremony in Costa Rica, either.

Please have the mods ban this thread! I find it irresponsible, irrelevant, and unfunny! What does this have to do with Red and Blue footbal??!!

Checked the Pats' team colors lately?

Please have the mods ban this thread! I find it irresponsible, irrelevant, and unfunny! What does this have to do with Red and Blue footbal??!!

Did you look at who actually posted the thread....? :beer: