"We said NO PICTURES, and we meant it!!!"

Lori

It's the Post...take it for what it's worth. :beer:

The Post, which happens to have a working relationship with this "Splash News Agency" thingy. Oh, yeah, I already noticed that.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Post, which happens to have a working relationship with this "Splash News Agency" thingy. Oh, yeah, I already noticed that.

"We cover the good, the bad and the very ugly."

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Your sense of comedic timing ~ hemroids

Speaking of irrelevant ...

This is a news story about a player the Bills will face twice next season, assuming he's ready to go for the season opener. As such, I deemed it worth including here. Sorry you disagree.

Ok, I'll try....

Scene : Monday, Sept 14, Foxboro

"Brady steps back to pass, Kelsay breaks free of his blocker, what's this? Someone just stepped on the field from the Pats sideline, it's Toms bodyguards! They've opened fire on Kelsay! Moss with the catch, TD!"

Ok, I'll try....

"Brady steps back to pass, Kelsay breaks free of his blocker, what's this? Someone just stepped on the field from the Pats sideline, it's Toms bodyguards! They've opened fire on Kelsay! Moss with the catch, TD!"

Considering it's the Pats we're talking about, there's probably something in the rulebook allowing that ...

Speaking of irrelevant ...

This is a news story about a player the Bills will face twice next season, assuming he's ready to go for the season opener. As such, I deemed it worth including here. Sorry you disagree.

Gee... I would hate to see what the Messiah Tim Graham would think of such bottom-feeding journalism. It would be SHAMEFUL to see one of the mods post this thread (and its contents) on his precious e-mail/twitter chat stew.

Gee... I would hate to see what the Messiah Tim Graham would think of such bottom-feeding journalism. It would be SHAMEFUL to see one of the mods post this thread (and its contents) on his precious e-mail/twitter chat stew.

Get Bent.

Ok, I'll try....

Hold on.........flag on the play.................Personal Foul....15 yards on Kelsay for breathing on a body guard. Penalty will be enforced on the kickoff.

I live in LA am not a celebrity but i hate the paparazzi. What they do is beyond Immoral. It's downright sick. These fools chase celebrities in their cars, block them from getting to their cars, are rude, ask inappriopriate questions, harass, trespass, etc... they take freedom of Press way to far. It's going to take some kind of horrific accident for the lawmakers to actually do something about them.

I find it amusing that people feel that have some kind of entitlement to celebrity's personal lives because they saw their movies, watched their television shows, bought their magazines or own a jersey. I am not sure which is worse the paparzzai or the people who feel this way.

I live in LA am not a celebrity but i hate the paparazzi. What they do is beyond Immoral. It's downright sick. These fools chase celebrities in their cars, block them from getting to their cars, are rude, ask inappriopriate questions, harass, trespass, etc... they take freedom of Press way to far. It's going to take some kind of horrific accident for the lawmakers to actually do something about them.

I find it amusing that people feel that have some kind of entitlement to celebrity's personal lives because they saw their movies, watched their television shows, bought their magazines or own a jersey. I am not sure which is worse the paparzzai or the people who feel this way.

Princess Di anyone?

Frankly I am gonna against Fez's earlier post and agree with Steely here. There are time where vigilante justice is needed. Heck even dueling is not that bad of an idea as it thins out the !@#$heads from society. I believe dueling is still allowed in Jersey, so I propose a paparazzi duel off in the Meadowlands and the loser gets buried there next to Hoffa. For the victims of the paparazzi, I'd say that all pay per proceeds go to the children of the victims.

The reason they are making millions as celebrities is because people feel that kind of entitlement. From what I've heard, half the time the celebrities themselves CALL the paparazzai and tip them off on their location to keep their names in the news, sell magazines, etc.

Isn't it telling that Mrs. Brady had the guards fire shots because SHE WANTED TO MAKE THE MONEY ON THE PICTURES.

All I'm saying is that it's a two way street.

So what happens now when SI wants to put Brady on the cover?

Peter King with a secret pen camera....if he gets caught and eliminated Starbuck's stock will take another hit.

Mission Improbable....

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9421126...-Gisele-wedding

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's armed bodyguards opened fire on paparazzi at the couple's nuptials in Costa Rica Saturday, blasting out the windows of a photographer's SUV, and just missing the shaken lensmen, the fotogs claimed in Sunday reports.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9414196...gain-Costa-Rica

French news agency Agence France-Presse reported that one of its photographers said a bodyguard for Bundchen shot at his car after he refused to give up his camera. Al Dia photographer Rolando Aviles says he was also in the car and has filed a police complaint. Nobody was hurt.

Press exaggeration or overreaction by bodyguards? Maybe French press are in season in Costa Rica.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9421126...-Gisele-wedding

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's armed bodyguards opened fire on paparazzi at the couple's nuptials in Costa Rica Saturday, blasting out the windows of a photographer's SUV, and just missing the shaken lensmen, the fotogs claimed in Sunday reports.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9414196...gain-Costa-Rica

French news agency Agence France-Presse reported that one of its photographers said a bodyguard for Bundchen shot at his car after he refused to give up his camera. Al Dia photographer Rolando Aviles says he was also in the car and has filed a police complaint. Nobody was hurt.

Press exaggeration or overreaction by bodyguards? Maybe French press are in season in Costa Rica.

Hey, maybe, somehow, Brady gets suspended for the opener!!!! Conduct un-beoming....The Pats have to go with Kevin O'connel.... :beer:

What he said. :beer:

My saying to shoot them is a little tongue in cheek but when you consider the Princess Di thing it's probably sometimes not a bad idea, just sayin.